American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Anybody find my lipstick :lol:

it took me a sec to figure out he meant the bloody one

I wonder if that means that they don't like it during Good Riddance, too. Which is really weird since American Idiot itself post the video of it today. That's kinda confusing.

I think it was probably more of the fact that during Good Riddance he has more of a chance to say something since the actual show is over

the guy he called out was probably recording the entire time, my guess

I think it was probably more of the fact that during Good Riddance he has more of a chance to say something since the actual show is over

the guy he called out was probably recording the entire time, my guess

Yeah, I think the guy whose cell phone he took was the one Esper called out earlier.

Yeah, I think the guy whose cell phone he took was the one Esper called out earlier.

Ah, I see. That makes sense then in regards to the encore.

I can't say I'm at all surprised that Billie did that. I had a feeling he'd get fed up with all the recordings in some way during the run. Actually, when he jumped off of the stage at the 300th show (the one where he went to fetch a bottle of Jack), I was certain that he was about to go yell at some moron who had a phone out.

Well yes but not in any way for us, sorry for getting your hopes up! Someone was surprised somebody else hadn't seen the musical and was offering to help get them too it. But the somebody else lives in America so I think that played a part.

Yeah I know. I meant it like "oh, offering help to get to the musical, right? What about us here in Europe.." knowing it's never going to happen. Not for me at least :lol:=/

If this is such a persistant problem i dont understand why they dont seat one of those crabby ass ushers up front facing the audience and simply bounce the person outta the theater.

Which is really weird since American Idiot itself post the video of it today.

Where? I can't find it...

Where? I can't find it...

Not of tonight's Good Riddance, the one from then Mike got onstage... American Idiot put it on their Facebook and Twitter yesterday.

Tony Vincent's one-on-one interview with radio personality and entrepreneur Deb Colitti airs online at Life On Purpose (http://www.herewomentalkradio.com/home/show_details/144) TODAY (January 26th, 2011) at 1pm EST. Also, the interview will be archived at http://debcolitti.com or on iTunes & Stitcher for anytime listening. It is a truly interesting, honest and inspiring interview with Tony where he talks about personal issues / topics such as his long battle with anorexia, his music career to date, his time with american idiot, and even some tattoo talk mixed in! Tune in, it's a goodie!

Ingrid x

Edited by miss_ing

if i'm not wrong...aloso during one of pinhead gunpowder concert billie ask to put away phono and camera.

Tony Vincent's one-on-one interview with radio personality and entrepreneur Deb Colitti airs online at Life On Purpose (http://www.herewomentalkradio.com/home/show_details/144) TODAY (January 26th, 2011) at 1pm EST. Also, the interview will be archived at http://debcolitti.com or on iTunes & Stitcher for anytime listening. It is a truly interesting, honest and inspiring interview with Tony where he talks about personal issues / topics such as his long battle with anorexia, his music career to date, his time with american idiot, and even some tattoo talk mixed in! Tune in, it's a goodie!

Ingrid x

ingrid, thank you for posting that here. that was a great interview. what an amazingly thoughtful and talented man tony vincent is. AND HE MAY WORK WITH BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG ON HIS NEW MUSIC! keep us posted on tony's projects!

Not of tonight's Good Riddance, the one from then Mike got onstage... American Idiot put it on their Facebook and Twitter yesterday.link

Ohh I thought that they filmed it themselves. But thanks for posting, I hadn't seen that one yet :)

Ohh I thought that they filmed it themselves. But thanks for posting, I hadn't seen that one yet :)

No, they didn't film it themselves. The video is from some crusty NYC punk street activists in NYC called Team Spider who took the video. They somehow got front row tickets, but they hated the production from their review, but they were stoked about Mike and Billie Joe. I wrote about it on my blog, linked to their review. They sent a bunch of people the video, the GDA, my blog, to get it out there. It's the best one of the bunch that came out from that night. Ended up on both Playbill, Broadway.com and American Idiot, lol.

And you're welcomed! It's in the Mike Dirnt with Billie Joe onstage thread. Here'swhat I wrote, if you're interested.

Edited by t ann

No, they didn't film it themselves. The video is from some crusty NYC punk street activists in NYC called Team Spider who took the video. They somehow got front row tickets, but they hated the production from their review, but they were stoked about Mike and Billie Joe. I wrote about it on my blog, linked to their review. They sent a bunch of people the video, the GDA, my blog, to get it out there. It's the best one of the bunch that came out from that night. Ended up on both Playbill, Broadway.com and American Idiot, lol.

And you're welcomed! It's in the Mike Dirnt with Billie Joe onstage thread. Here'swhat I wrote, if you're interested.

Ah yeah, I read about that but didn't get to watch the video. And thanks for the link to your blog, nice ... thing? entry? post? haha.

For anyone who missed Tony Vincent's interview on the Deb Colitti show: http://lifeonpurposeradio.com/LOPshows/1-26-11.mp3.

Thanks, I didn't see that one.

Ah yeah, I read about that but didn't get to watch the video. And thanks for the link to your blog, nice ... thing? entry? post? haha.

Post is dandy. I was going to just post the video and then i read their review and felt i had to say something.

Ingrid x

I'm not surprised at all that Tony is a recovering anorexic. I think the fact that I can see his ribs tipped me off.

Thank you for telling us! I was wondering if the interview was going to be up for download and I'm happy to know that that's correct.

Hah, I think I was sitting right next to them. And you may or may not be able to see my arm in the first few seconds of the video. At the end you can see Mike throwing his pick to me and the look on his face when it fell into the grates on the stage. :lol: