The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

But the pink one is rare enough! :P Do you have any of the other pressings? This is gonna be my first one.

The i think 3rd pressing has the laytonville cover scribbled out and the Berkley one hand written. That one is a pride in my collection :)

• Like 1

Original pressing of Kerplunk on vinyl - been after one for quite a while.

The i think 3rd pressing has the laytonville cover scribbled out and the Berkley one hand written. That one is a pride in my collection :)

Ahh awesome :D I swear those ones are harder to come across than laytonville ones? I never see any on ebay.

• Like 1

Ahh awesome :D I swear those ones are harder to come across than laytonville ones? I never see any on ebay.

The one's with the address scribbled out or covered with paper are pretty rare (i assume made just using up the old sleeves). If you ever come across them definitely buy them.

The Laytonville pressings are pretty hard to find though, especially the coloured ones.

• Like 1

iTRÈ! haha I LOve IT!!!! Brutal Love and Drama Queen! <3

Dookie & Insomniac cassettes

I hope you're not the guy that outbid me on that Shenanigans cassette a few weeks ago :mad::lol:

I hope you're not the guy that outbid me on that Shenanigans cassette a few weeks ago :mad::lol:

Oh that was you i outbidded my bad lol jk

Oh that was you i outbidded my bad lol jk

They're hard to come by, and they isually have horizontal covers with 'Green Day' on them, but this one was vertical without 'Green Day'. I really wanted it :(

They're hard to come by, and they isually have horizontal covers with 'Green Day' on them, but this one was vertical without 'Green Day'. I really wanted it :(

Thats the only drawback to ebay without the buy it now option is the risk of not being able to watch it when it ends

i bought a green day tee at hot topic, but it doesn't fit. i still need to get that pink uno vinyl. :unsure:

after im done with my vinyl, it's on to cassettes :D

your first ever copy of AMerican idiot??

Yes :P Now I have every cd except the first two and Insomniac.

Yes :P Now I have every cd except the first two and Insomniac.

Every studio album, you mean. Every CD is a very broad term, keep in mind the many different singles, each one of those has multiple pressings, each album has different pressings, then you have live EPs too like Live Tracks and Tune In Tokyo. Not even the biggest GD collectors can say they have ever CD.

• Like 3

Original Longview 7" from '94 is on its way and my OP vinyl of Kerplunk came in the mail a couple days ago.

The studio albums 1990-2009 box set. Worth 35 for sure. All of my copies got messed up from over playing and wear so it was nice. Even though it says studio albums I really wish it had shenanigans, biab, and aaf that'd be nice.

The studio albums 1990-2009 box set. Worth 35 for sure. All of my copies got messed up from over playing and wear so it was nice. Even though it says studio albums I really wish it had shenanigans, biab, and aaf that'd be nice.

Sounds like you need to go digital

• Like 1

Last item I bought was a shirt from the concert in Toronto..it was $50 bucks..but I LOOOVE it.