The "Green Day Oath."

JackSpicerRules13

This was a blatant sarcastic response from one of my friends over MSN, Oscar. He's getting pretty sick of my Green Day obsession, but he still puts up with me somehow. He calls it the "Green Day fanatics oath."

They're gods, that's what they are. Without them, the world would crumble. We'd all be in misery, not the millions upon millions that are already miserable, but every single last human being would be miserable without their existence. We'd all lose our minds without them to guide us with their magical and extraordinary riffs and vocals that can only transmit waves of almost heavenly, orgasmic sensations across our entire bodies and minds. Love, hate, sadness, happiness, laughter would just be words without them, no one can submerge our minds into such depths of consciousness, where we ultimately see things so clearly like Green Day. They represent all that is, surprisingly enough, right in this world, and are the light we need to follow, for they are the hope of humanity. Where would we be, what would we do without them, without such perfect angelic beings such as they, such as the trinity that comforts us all, that brings solace to our stranded and wandering souls, we'd be nothing without the ever flawless existence of Green Day.

I thank you, Oscar. For making me laugh my arse off, and giving me something to post about on this forum.

After that amazing, yet sarcastic, speech, we went on to a conversation about run-on sentences.

And I can't help but say I agree with most of that.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit: Why did the title do that? All the words were capitalised when I typed them.

It's called anti-pillock software.

I really don't know what to say,it's so stupid :lol:

It's called anti-pillock software.

Ah, thank you.

Kinda reminds me of the Church Of Havok (it's an AFI thing), only this thing was created as a joke, COH wasn't.

Made me laugh anyway! hehe.

Ummm... It's interesting, give it credit for that... It made me laugh, kinda... Good work. All I've gotta say is I hope no one believes that... They would scare me if they did.

:lol:

I can imagine my cousin John saying that. He's a real metalhead and he dispises of gd and know i love them lol.

:lol: That was pretty funny.

Let's just hope no one starts a Church of Green Day like they did The Church of Elvis.

That scares me. A lot.

3 GODS!!!!!!!!! 4 if we count Jason White!!!!! Politheism is back people!

Let's just hope no one starts a Church of Green Day like they did The Church of Elvis.

That scares me. A lot.

Looks like I have something to do this summer. *Plot*

that's full of lols

can I toss in an lmao too?

LMAO

Archived