A Chance To Get A Bike Or Guitar Signed By Green Day!

Charity Folks

Hey everyone!!! If you're a big Fan of Green Day, then you're in luck!!!!!! Here's a chance for you to get "The Sledgehammer" BMX bike SIGNED by Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day!!! Visit this website for more!!!!

http://www.charityfolks.com/cfauctions/auc...6&mcid=8749

You won't regret it!

Here's a chance to get a Fender guitar signed by GREEN DAY!!!!! Visit this website for more!!!!!!

http://www.charityfolks.com/cfauctions/auc...6&mcid=8749

Nah, I don't want to place a $500 bet on something I can't possibly believe is official.

Alright, I've merged the two topics as they are both as related as can be so no real need for two.

The guitar looks awesome but as I am not shitting money regulary, I dont have the money to bid for any of those

OMG that's exactly my guitar!!! Fender Squier, cherry red, California.

aww I'm looking at it imagining it signed.....that's the most I can do for now hehe

wasnt that bike already up for charity a couple of moths ago...

$500!?!?!? :blink:

That's what I thought.

Oh. I also think it's kinda bad that a bike signed only by Billie is $500, and the guitar signed by all three members is only $150 more.

When signing up for GDC, is there a small box with those oddly written letters that one must copy to ensure they aren't a virus? If not, this is definatly either a spam thing or a regular dumbass because all of their posts consit of "Buy this thing sold at completely non-sketchy Ebay signed by GREEN DAY!!!"

Am I the only one who thinks this way?! :lol:

I'm not a big fan of BMX or Fenders.

I am a Gibson type of guy.

Archived