Do You Think About/listen To Green Day Every Day?

ardvark

there cd is on when i get up.then all day me and my friends either talk about GD or MCR.so yess i think/talk and listen to them every single day. :)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been listening to Dookie since late '94. But when i really started to listen to them. you know listen to all of their albums. circa november 2005. i listened to them every single day until about april 2006 when the american idiot era started to die down. now it's once every few days i'd listen to a song here and there. crazy eh?

I can say I listen to them every time I have got some free time,even at school, even whem my parents can't stand them any more! Love them TOO much!!

I listen to GD about twice a week)

I still love them, though.

It's impossible just to forget what they've meant to me and...how much I loved Billie....It was fucking great.

I listen to GD about twice a week)

I still love them, though.

It's impossible just to forget what they've meant to me

agree :thumbsup:

i listen to green day twice a ...... DAY ! evey time i go to school i have my mp4 filled with green day songs , so when im in the bus i always listen to them ,only if i dont have exams in the morning ,but in the afternoon when i come back home i listen to them on the bus . well thats my week day , as for the weekends , i listen to green day sometimes early in the morning .

i never get bored :ermm:

I think I listen them almost every day. For example I really don't have so much other cds than Green Day's 'cause they're all in my computer and in the morning I usually listen cds or radio so I can't really listen much other else bands. And I play guitar nearly every day - most of them are Green Day songs. It's like one part of my life.

I do listen to green day every day but don't think about them every day

Don't you think of them while you're listening to them? :blink:

Archived