Is It Still About Green Day For You?

steve2606

I still come here for Green Day stuff, but I love the people here! :wub:

Whoa. People only come here to increase the number of posts. Such a shame. The majority of topics are so useless.

Wow, I never knew you felt that way. :/

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I never knew you felt that way. :/

i never knew that either, i guess im here because of all the friendships ive made

I think it's sad when you come here just to increase your number of posts..

How do you know people do that though?

How do you know people do that though?

i dont come here to do that, i come here to speak with others, do things and chat about issues with people hwo live in other parts of the world

i dont come here to talk about Green Day anymore. there isn't much news to talk about anyway. i just come here to chat about stuff.

I come here to chat on topics that usually don't relate to GD with people that share a love for GD.

Green Day's still my favorite band.

And I come here to post in the genral topics and Green Day topics.

well initially i came here coz its a green day forum but now i mostly just come for the general stuff, but i still like to see what they're up to.

i haven't been listening to them as much as i had been, but they're still my favorite, and they always put me in a better mood

i dont think many people are still listening to them avidly.

its quite sad to hear about people who just obsess over them and wont open their ears to new music

I come here mainly for the people and the talking, there's always someone to talk about things you make not necassarilly be able to find a person to talk about outside the internet. It's all about relating to people, for me. It's amazing to find someone you can talk so easily to, half way around the world =)

When Green Day puts out a new album, I'll move back in their direction. I mean I still love them, but I haven't listened to them much at all lately.

I come here mainly for the people and the talking, there's always someone to talk about things you make not necassarilly be able to find a person to talk about outside the internet. It's all about relating to people, for me. It's amazing to find someone you can talk so easily to, half way around the world =)

When Green Day puts out a new album, I'll move back in their direction. I mean I still love them, but I haven't listened to them much at all lately.

I agree. This place has given me so much advice I wouldn't want to talk to people in real life about because they'll end up pissing me off.

When my computer crashed once I really missed it here. I have memorys on this place now which makes me smile.

A general forum anymore but for whatever new GD news there is then I come here for it.

It's still about Green Day for me - I love the music, the history of the band, the culture, and - the music, again, lol! I'm one of those people you'll find in the Video and Audio Forums looking for particular performances of particular songs, I have a fucking archive of my own at this stage!

I'm interested at the prospect of the new album, but I'm not desperate for it - it'll be cool to see what develops over this time. I listen to all kinds of music as well as GD, but GD's my passion - nothing else quite hits the spot like they do, and for sure, no other music had the life-changing effect on me that GD has had and continues to have.

I come on General to post on whatever interests me - and I'm pleased when Camilla's threads pop up and we get to discuss the music - or rather, the lyrics - on some kind of level. I also have friends here who are very dear to me, and who would maybe rather they came higher up on this list than GD, lol!

Aw fuck, they know me by now! :)

A mixture of both..its more the general forum though right now because nothing has happened with them lately

Well, they actually changed my life. And that's one of the reasons that they'll probably always be one of my favourite bands. I can't wait for their new stuff! But GD's not the only reason I come here..

I come here for the general discussion.

There aren't that many Green Day updates at the moment, so any Green Day related topics I probably would have already heard what's in them.

They're still my favourite band, but they're not in action right now so there isn't really anything to discuss.

General i guess...since there's not too many interesting topics on Green Day at the time..they're still my faveorite band though

I've made no friends on here, and I don't really listen to green day much anymore, but like many of you they did something special for me, and we can all relate in at least one way, which is pretty wicked.

I do look for videos sometimes on here, though. I don't think I've ever even made a post or a thread about the band themselves.

I come on here for General topics really. Green Day are still my favourite band, but there's not much news on them at the moment.

Archived