Parents singing along to Green Day songs

Billie Joe's Girl 4ever

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one she sings the most along to is Basket Case!

All of us moms can relate to Basketcase so we like to sing along! :)

When my mom picked me up from the GD concert I went to, she started attempting to sing BOBD and I was like "don't even try, never do it again". She started to laugh.

my parents dont like Green Day

I think my mom likes Good Riddance and my dad minimally accepts hitchin a ride and harder songs by them.

But they sing them to embarass me or mock me or they thing its funny. But its not.

everytime mum and i go somewhwere in the car we always listen 2 biab she sings along to every single song [she just makes up her own words] :lol::huh:

my aunty lover saying three for all FUCK EM ALL u r my own sight she is very passionate about minority she hates politicions she sez thier bastards :D

my dad does all the time but he likes them (not as much as me though) but my tries to sing holiday its sad

My mom memorized most of the lyrics to all of Green Day's songs -- it scares me. I think she's becoming a bigger fan than I am.

My dad says that their songs are really similar (some of them anyway) and he's always trying to prove it by singing along although he doesn't know the lyrics... :rolleyes: My mother likes them and actually knows quite a lot of their songs But she can't sing worth a shit

My dad randomly comes into the living room while we're watching TV or talking. Then he'll stand there and suddenly launch into basket case - Air guitar and all!

My dad rocks!!! :D

I listen to Green Day a lot when we're going somewhere in the car, so my mom knows most of the words, and sings them. Especially Good Riddance.

Gurrrrr how annoying is it wen ur mom tries to sing and DANCE along to american idiot or woteva comes on kerrang! I'm usually tring to chil and then she bugs... seh gets it wrong wen she sings anyways and looks like a jerk dancing... tho she rock sin every othere way

! :P

Yes!

My mom's favorite's are(not necesarly the one she sings along too):

Wake me up whe September Ends and Misery

My dad's favorite's are(same thing):

Minority

Archived