New Green Day DVD?

soundbarrier4

I was looking in the February 2007 issue of Alternative Press, and I looked in the upcoming releases and it said there was a new Green Day DVD coming out on January 30th.

It said it was called "Under Review 1995-2000: The Middle Years DVD"

I don't know if the "Under Review" is the name, or if it means it's pending release or something. But I figured I'd put this in here.

I don't have a scan of the page, but if anybody has the new issue of AP, it's on page 32 at the top.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already have it....I got it as an X-mas present!!!! :D

It says limited collectors addition on it.

I already have it....I got it as an X-mas present!!!! :D

It says limited collectors addition on it.

is it good?

is it good?

I didnt really get a chance to watch it fully yet. I got another one also "American Idiot: the ultimate review, and I just watched that but I don't like it as in my opinion they are too critical.... like basically saying where songs should have been putn on the album and i dont like that. I'll have a look at it soon though and ill tell ye about it!

Does anyone else here have it?

I'll move this to General and include it in the next update as soon as we know a little more about whats on it.

meh

I dont have time to collect all these lame random GD dvds

i'll just take the official ones

So I guess Kirsty I mean kelsey answered my question. It is not an officially released DVD? It is something someone else did about them? :happy:

So I guess Kirsty I mean kelsey answered my question. It is not an officially released DVD? It is something someone else did about them? :happy:

I dont know for sure if its official or not

but it doesn't sound like something they would release

i doubt it's official

hardly any of them are - a lot of those ones = :down: but there are a couple decent ones

I didnt really get a chance to watch it fully yet. I got another one also "American Idiot: the ultimate review, and I just watched that but I don't like it as in my opinion they are too critical.... like basically saying where songs should have been putn on the album and i dont like that. I'll have a look at it soon though and ill tell ye about it!

Does anyone else here have it?

I have the American Idiot: the Ultimate Review..I don't really like it that much. I also have Suburbia Bomb i thought it was going to be totally different that what it was! it wasnt even as long as it says on greendayauthority.com website. I was really disapointed :(

at first I was exited about this, but now that I heard that it likes Pogo Paradies, it doen't worth to buy it. I like more official DVD which I know it will be great and if someone really want this DVD the best is to find some sucker to buy it for you... like Miss-Minority said before :wink:

IPB Image

This is it! Its not official: it says on the back "not authorised by Green Day, their record label or management."

i hate those unofficial dvd's! so annoying. I thought 'Hand Like A Heart Grenade' was supposed to come out this month?

Archived