• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

billie's hair looks gay

lolz

quite :lol:

yeah...I dont fancy it either

but its ok cuz thats old

Its true, I was being sarcastic. How out of character of me.

Hah, you make me laugh.

--

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY "THAT'S GAY" AND "FAG"... EVEN WHEN BILLIE SAYS IN *cough American Idiot*. I'm just happy that he doesn't say it anywhere else.

Green Day are like Green Peace. Only with power and good looks.

Oh, and they brush their teeth on a regular basis.

I never really liked Green Peace, I think they're sort of naïve in a way. A little bit like the hippies. Who I never liked. Except Beatles. Damn, go Beatles!

I like that our bois (sorry) have gotten into this, and I'm glad they seem to have let the punk go screw itself (which is - ironically - kinda punk). Billie doesn't seem as troubled anymore with that gone. Rock seems to be the deal here. They've been through every phase, and now it's this. Makes me wonder what's next, and it makes me to think that Green Day is a slighty mysterious band. Are the things they said in the past (in 93-94) about rock-opera's and Jimmy's just remarkable (to me) coincidences? This one isn't elementary, but I'm sure as hell gonna wait and see if they tell us their little secret. I hope they do it before I die.

And Mike; neither 'swimable' nor 'fishable' are words (thanks to Collins', Macmillan's & Oxford's English Dictionaries and Clue)

^:sick: making myself sick :sick:^

Aww, feelingsquoshy, why are you "making yourself sick"?!

You make me laugh!

And Mike; neither 'swimable' nor 'fishable' are words (thanks to Collins', Macmillan's & Oxford's English Dictionaries and Clue)

Haha. Yes. Clue is your dictionary of choice! (just like Tre's munchie of choice is... well if you have seen 100%: Green Day, you will know what I am talking about ;])

Global Warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool video =)

NO!!! run for you life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to many exclamation marks :wacko:

I got a letter from the white house in the mail the other day and I was wondering what it was for. Then I remember that I sent that campaign thing.

Archived