How Close Do You think Green Day Are?

adelinelover

I think they are pretty close. Maybe closer than you think :eyebrows: ......... nah :ermm:

and they've had sex before.....well, i say 'they', but what i really mean is Billie and Tré. But obviously everyone knows that....i mean, you gotta be good friends in order to have sex with a friend and still be able to look at them in the eye seriously, if you get me.

Not that I'm saying having sex with your friends is a bad thing. But i'm not suggesting everyone sould go shag their best friends.

:mellow:

:pinch:

Yeah, I'm gonna shut the fuck up now.

:ermm: I....think....you...should....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there so close they have sex in bed each other every night.

are you fucking retarded.

of course they are going to be tight knit

Billie Joe was in Hawaii on Tré's birthday

and Yes,There best friends,More like brothers!

and the band would be over by now if they weren't like everyone else is saying

• 6 months later...

This thread made me laugh hysterically.

They've been a band for many years, they've spent a lot of time with each other. Sure they are pretty close.

This thread made me laugh hysterically.

They've been a band for many years, they've spent a lot of time with each other. Sure they are pretty close.

Thankyou so much for bumping this piece of shit topic.

Psh, it's a fake. You can see right through their inside jokes, the way they act "happy" around each other, and it's a total fraud that they've been in a band for over 15 years together.

:lol:

I think they're best friends, but I'm sure they have other friends, too. I just think it's hilarious that some people think they still live with each other or something, haha.

What's with the bumping of extremely old threads today?

And yes, of course they're close. If they weren't they probably wouldn't be in a band together...

I would think they are. I mean they have been friends for awhile now and tend to spend plenty of time together on the road.

Or they could be the type to hide evrything...but i don't think this is the case!

:S uhh. lets see. um lol they have been friends since atleast 11 years old..i mean billie and mike soo yeah im guessing they are pretty close...wouldnt u be? if u had a friend who u saw everyday almost and lived with for months at a time for years and years? their cds arnt just music and lyrics its their life lol they shared a large mojority of that togther also, i would asume so...

If they have been together for over fifteen years, than that obviously means that they're super close, which is very cool. It's so rare to find bands like them nowadays. Most bands break up in a decade or less (*cough* Blink 182 *cough*).

That's why I love Green Day so much... it's like Billie, Mike, and Tre were meant to be best buddies forever!

:D:D:D ---- blink 182 sux, everyone say it with me -- blink 182 sux -- thank you

Once again, just like GDC, except we're one big happy disfunctional family...

i think i'm gonna like this community....the disfunctional part anyway, sound right up my alley. :woot:

:D:D:D ---- blink 182 sux, everyone say it with me -- blink 182 sux -- thank you

i think i'm gonna like this community....the disfunctional part anyway, sound right up my alley. :woot:

:lol:

Arhahaha

Pure n00bism

well maybe they aren't together ALL the time, I seriously doubt they shower together :ph34r: ....... uhm they'd be able to stay together if they were together all the time. eventually they'd get sick of each other

Archived