Green Day & U2 Nominated for another Grammy

woven_basketcase

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Luck them, lots of competition though.

thats true,but in the past on awards they had better competetors on that,yet they still won.

i wish them nothing but luck. :thumbsup:

that's crazy..itsn't it..i mean..people probably think they won't hear nothing from Green Day..cuz its been 2 years..but nope..they still have somthing out. :happy:

^ Yep I agree. I don't like any of the other songs.

But cool, hope GD wins.

Well....let's look at it this way! At least this time Green Day can't lose to U2 again! :lol:

ok not funny.........

That's so exciting! Now I actually have a reason to watch the grammys this year.

Well....let's look at it this way! At least this time Green Day can't lose to U2 again! :lol:

ok not funny.........

haha...but um when was the last time they lost to U2?!

Guest 16PaperLanterns

they are up against competition, but the grammy people love green day and u2 (especially u2), so i think they have a good chance of winning.

I'm fucking in LOVE with that song. I'm not a big fan of U2, but thats frickin sweet they got nominated!! :happy:

OMFG this is awesome. i was just on the grammy nominations list and i couldn't find green day nominated for anything. but i'm so happy for this.

i have a little doubt that they'll win, but if they do then i will be extremely happy.

:woot: AWESOME!!!

they better win. their only real competition is RHCP, and Dani California was good, but it got really annoying really fast. Plus, The Saints Are Coming was done for charity, so I bet that gives them even more of an advantage.

haha...but um when was the last time they lost to U2?!

like for almost every award that they were both up for two grammy's ago. :ermm:

i like Green Day and U2, therefore i'm glad The Saints Are Coming is nominated. Its a great bands/song/video, it shhould win.

I think they have this in the bag. I like all the other bands exept Coldplay. The Fray and The Racontears don't really have a chance though....I just have a feeling Green Day will win. Like sombody said, this is for a good cause and shit so the people will tak notice and let The Saints Are Coming win.

THEY BETTER! :eyebrows:

I agree Dani California is better then The Saints Are Coming, I have never really liked U2, I dont know why. They seem kind of full of themselves. The Fray...I dont like that much, and how to save a life is kind of boring...

Archived