Green Day / NRDC Site now online

Fuzz

My name is Ashley, its not that hard to remember seing as its in my signiture.

I am allowed to write in capital letters if I want to, oh if I keep doing it are you going to go and tell Amanda like you did last time.

I'm pretty sure i remember how to ban people myself. Keep doing it and we'll all refresh our memories.

Can we please get back on topic please.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ashley, it sounds like you're having a bad night. It happens to all of us, so maybe the best thing to do is to get off of the computer before you get yourself into deep shit, and make an even bigger ass of yourself.

Just a suggestion :)

My name is Ashley, its not that hard to remember seing as its in my signiture.

I am allowed to write in capital letters if I want to, oh if I keep doing it are you going to go and tell Amanda like you did last time.

Look ass -- I mean, Ashley..just stop your bitching already and get back on topic. Andres clearly stated that he was simply joking with you.

I think its nice theyre trying to make a difference, but I doubt that many people are really gonna go out and buy hybrid cars. People have much much higher priorities than trying to save the environment, even if its something that needs to be done.

as for green day, Id be much happier with a little video about the upcoming album rather than them trying to save the world.

we will hera about the album in time. I think its too soon for them to say anything

Look ass -- I mean, Ashley..just stop your bitching already and get back on topic. Andres clearly stated that he was simply joking with you.

Hypocryte much?

I have never done anything to you, so please stop bitching at me.

(im stopping now)

I hope everyone is happy, you've ruind my day.

I don't know what you're talking about. :ph34r:

Sure you don't. Bwahaha, I'm definitely going to quote your tiny flaw unto my signature...

Hypocryte much?

I have never done anything to you, so please stop bitching at me.

(im stopping now)

Great. Now we're all happy. :happy:

i like the new looks of the official site...well its like a directory to the main nrdc and idiot club.

I hope everyone is happy, you've ruind my day.

I'm happy, you've made my day :lol:

About the site, great video. It educated me well, and it's funny watching Tre be smart.

because Green Day shouldn't start caring about other things!! what if people start calling them sell outs?!! trying to save the world n' all. thats not very punk.

because Green Day shouldn't start caring about other things!! what if people start calling them sell outs?!! trying to save the world n' all. thats not very punk.

Why would they be sellouts? The environment thing has nothing to do with their music career.

glad I`m not punk then. :thumbsup:

no doubt we`ll get more complaining about this. :rolleyes:

I`m glad they are doing this. I was actually looking last night at ways of making my home more energy efficient. put two of those light bulbs up as well! go me!!

personally, the more pressure that is put on all governments the better.

Why would they be sellouts? The environment thing has nothing to do with their music career.

Andres isnt saying that he thinks they are. if he thought that he wouldnt be running this place. he is saying what all too many fans will will think. the whole "its not their job" crap.

Andres isnt saying that he thinks they are. if he thought that he wouldnt be running this place. he is saying what all too many fans will will think. the whole "its not their job" crap.

well the other fans are idiots. i think its great that they want to do something like this.

Green day have always spoken their mind. This is clearly something they feel strongly about - quite rightly in my opinion - so shouldn't we expect them to speak out?

Rock music is often political -and sometimes dangerous. You can hardly say its not their job to get involved.

What's not punk about trying to change the system and the way politicians act?

I'm fully behind them on this and hope they can use their influence for the benefit of the world.

GO GREEN DAY ! !

I think it's so great they're doing this. It's good we get some famous people to speak their mind, maybe it'll make more people take action.

*singing:"oil, oil, oil, oil ..."* Haha, am I the only one, who thinks of spam, while listening to it? *fg*

I've waited month for this collab: "Yeah, respect! Good job, good timing!" :wub:

Ok, now that the democrats have a stronger voice in the house of representatives, they'll propably (according to what you get to read in the press over here) emphasize the whole topic of the environment more strongly and try to gain popularity by that.
So, our american neighbors, that's your chance to raise your voices and make them heard". Use it!

It's great that they take an action and it's nothing to do with the all punk and sellout things. They just suggest some advices for saving the environment, they didn't say that there going to "save the world" there not superman...

But because they are famous, they have big influence and since when it's wrong to help to save the environment?

Archived