Green Day Autobiography?

(whore)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think our friend doesnt understand the difference between autobiographies and biographies. the band have never shown any interest so far in writing themselves. they`ll be pensioners by the time thats what they are interested in doing.

Pensioners. That was so funny to read. :lol: Im gonna say independently wealthy senior citizens.

they dont have time to write a fucking book

they have to get an album done!

that's their life story- their records

if Tre did one it would be written with crayons and just have rude drawings in it. :P

now now theres nothing wrong with that :)

if Tre did one it would be written with crayons and just have rude drawings in it. :P

youre on a roll today. pensioners and now this. :lol:

omfg that was hilarious :lol:

I'd buy the book. If there was one. Actually, I'd even pay for Trés rude drawings. :woot:

maybe we should nominate Tre to do the illustrations for the next album sleeve. :P

can you imagine the expressions on the faces of those who live to censor those things? automatic melt down!!!!

actually maybe he should do it! :woot: that would solve the energy crisis. no more nuclear power. no more polutants! just wave a few piccies in front of their faces.... and the rage would power whole cities!

sorted! :cool:

i probably won't buy it, i have so many of those things and it gets kind of repeatative after like the 3rd time.

• 6 months later...

I'd love to read it- I have Anthony Kiedis' and I haven't read any Green Day related books so it would be really interesting. It would be wierd reading something written by Billie Joe- he seems to be something of an enema enigma.

Archived