Dads VS Green Day

Meely

My dad doesn't mind Green Day and he's quite happy with me listening to them, but what really annoys me is that he always calls them a pop band just cos they're mainstream

my dad doesnt like BJ but he likes Green Day (how weird)

haha, when he was the what BJ did at hitch'n a ride :lol:

hehe, my parents haven't seen that yet :lol: Though they already think BJ is weird :mad:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm. Well, my dad is an arse-hole who I think does not deserve the oxygen he uses up, but then again Green Day are the most irritating band on the planet spare The Wiggles.

I suppose Daddy, because sometimes he takes me on holiday.

why are you on GD site if you hate them? ....duh :down:

my parents know i love green day i dont think they know how much they curse and shit though...its actually pretty funny.

Isn't it just awful?

When they give you the "Well... they're hardly The Clash are they?" talk.

HA!

I'm sorry but the Clash was a little better. It's really not the same. The Clash are punk and Green Day aren't. And don't get me wrong, I love Green Day, but it isn't punk.

my dad doesnt like BJ but he likes Green Day (how weird)

haha, when he was the what BJ did at hitch'n a ride :lol:

Don't remind me. Watching BIAB with my cousin rewinding it 3 times to see him do it again. And I'm just sitting there waiting for her to finish "Ohhh, Billie I looooove you". He should've done that during Longview, it would've been more appropriate.

"oh Green Day's not true rock n' roll. they're just a bunch of girls that have special effects at their concerts to make them look good. and what's with the drummer? he's the worst drummer ever!"-dad

*kick his nuts and stomped on his foot*

I really don't care because my dad doesn't like Green Day or the Clash :/ . He's a Classic Rocker.I like the Clash, but I like Green Day alot more. :blush:

My Dad knows I like Green Day, but dislikes them. He says the music is good, but the lyrics suck. Well, not quite that terminology. :)

my dad listened to green day before i did. he even had nimrod on casset.so we've never argued over the music we listen to cause we have the same taste in music. my dads awesome he went with me to my first green day concert and had fun.

i get my good music taste from him anyway.

My parents are totaly cool with the music I listen to :D my step dad doesnt like Green Day as much as my Mom does, but he still thinks they're pretty cool! :D

My dad is not against Green Day. Not at all.

Well, it's not like my father is always looking for the opportunity to slate the bands I listen to; in fact, he rarely does.

Besides, it's not like Green Day are the best band in the world, so I can't defend them all the time, I know about limits.

All of you have cool dads, and my dad's favourite song is "Stars and Stripes" by The United States Marine Band.... He think all of the music I listen to is crap, but doesn't really give a damn about what I listen to. And that's fine. :)

My dad absolutely loves Green Day...they're actually pretty much all he listens to.

haha my dad's aight with GD

he likes saying "hey" during Holiday :lol:

:lol: so does my mom!

my dad and i listen to david bowie together.

we are cool.

my dad once interviewed him.... i thought it was soooo friggin cool.

my dad made eyes when he found out billie is bi...just cuz he guessed that he was and he was right....it doesnt happen to him a lot so it was a big surprise to my dad when hes right..

both my mum and my dad dont like my music tast. their not a music fan .

once my friend(ex friend) was here and I was forcing here to listen to some green day with me(she kind of liked green day but not much) my mum came into my room then asked my friend Do you listen to the same bull shit?

when ever I remember it I stop talking with her for at least a day.

Whenever my mom makes fun of my taste in music I just tell her to go listen to her boring music...slow Afghan songs, Bryan Adams(seriously), Celine Dion, etc. She has really bad taste, imo.

haha the other day my ddad came up to me and was like "im proud of you.. you have a very good taste in music... i like green day, theyre a good band" :)

Archived