Jade Puget played with Green Day...?

Whatsername868

Ok so I was looking at Jade Puget's (guitarist for AFI) info on wikipedia, and it said "Puget also played with Green Day for a very short time while they were only a local phenomenon." I've never heard about this before, is it true? Somehow I highly doubt it but I just wanted to check. :/

By "played with Green Day", I think they might mean that Jade maybe just jammed with them a bit during a couple club shows. Not that he was actually ever temporarily in the band or anything. At least that seems way more likely.

one website I was on said he was a member of the band for a really short time..but I haven't seen any thing about this on the official AFI website so I don't know for sure.

By "played with Green Day", I think they might mean that Jade maybe just jammed with them a bit during a couple club shows. Not that he was actually ever temporarily in the band or anything. At least that seems way more likely.

Yeah, that is what they mean.. Jade said it in an interview once

That is really cool, though, even if it was just for a few club shows.

Yeah but thank god it was just a few club shows, I don't think Jade would work for Green Day somehow, don't get me wrong I love AFI but he's just a different style of guitarist.

Yeah I know he was never PART of the band, but I didnt know if he really did play with them or if it was a rumor. Thats cool though! Man that would be SO awesome if there were videos of them playing together. Oh and if you can find the video where he says he played with them that'd be great. :thumbsup:

Wow I never knew that. That is so awesome! I would love to hear them play together.. :thumbsup:

Well they do live in the bay area right?

And Billie is friends with Davey who is the the same band

You never know

yeah I don't think they mean he was a part of the band..

Wikipedia is an incredibly unreliable source. I don't trust it.

I beg to differ, Wikipedia is one of the most trusted sources on the internet.

Wikipedia is an incredibly unreliable source. I don't trust it.

Au contraire, my friend: Wikipedia is actually very reliable. Its content contains links to other, highly relevant, sources that has been collected by many intelligent people. It is truly one of the most trusted sources on the net.

That would be like a dream come true. I know their styles are mush different, but they are my two favorite bands. :wub:

I have never heard this before but it is possible...and wikipedia is actually pretty reliable

Archived