Green Day on Big Brother

whatsername 34

I was reading another thread and someone said it would be cool if billie joe was on celebrity big brother. so then i thought i'd start a thread on it. anyway i think it'd be so cool for one of the gd guys to go on big brother. if i get enough replies to this thread im gonna print it out and send it to channel 4! it probably wont work but worth a try at least..

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arwg! That's such an awful idea!!! :down:

Big Brother and Green Day!? No way man!

Eww no! I really don't think he should go down to that level :down:

I was reading another thread and someone said it would be cool if billie joe was on celebrity big brother. so then i thought i'd start a thread on it. anyway i think it'd be so cool for one of the gd guys to go on big brother. if i get enough replies to this thread im gonna print it out and send it to channel 4! it probably wont work but worth a try at least..

I see you know Billie Joe's personality well.

I should think he would rather chew off his own leg than agree to take part in such invasive, pathetic shite.

Yeah, I remember having a thread similar to this before.

It would be better if it was Tre...

Yeah, I remember having a thread similar to this before.

It would be better if it was Tre...

Probably, but Tre is too good for that shit :wink:

NO NO NO NO NO you can't have any of them on big brother!! :blink:

The celebrity one is normally filled with people that you don't even know about it!

Sorry bout its an awful idea and it would ruin them!!

if i get enough replies to this thread im gonna print it out and send it to channel 4! it probably wont work but worth a try at least..

I'm sorry but i had to laugh about that..

omg green day and big brother they'd never do that..

i wonder (if they were FORCED into doin it) how much they would pay NOT to have to go on there. :dry:

I dunno what i'd if one of the guys did that - stop watching Big Brother, or stop listening to Green Day

i can't even believe that big brother crap show is still on! they're starting a new series here in portugal as well! un-fucking-believable!!!!

so, would i like to see green day on it? FUCK NO!!! not that they'd do it anyway...

No no nooo because it would give me a reason to watch it and get addicted all over again :( I only JUST managed to kick the habit this year...

Archived