Might Green Day play older or recent songs during concerts?

Waffles

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know billie said that they play the more popular songs because those are the ones that people know the best, and can get the crowd to interact more. I wish they'd play a bigger variety of stuff though.

I want to hear At the Library really badly for some reason. No more damn BOBD, it's a good song, but give it a rest. It was good the first 500 times but I'd really like to hear some older stuff.

I want to hear At the Library really badly for some reason. No more damn BOBD, it's a good song, but give it a rest. It was good the first 500 times but I'd really like to hear some older stuff.

yeah, I'm getting bored with the ''American Idiot'' songs...to much repetition.

I prefer the older songs...they freak me out

All I ask of them is next tour they play Waiting

this is just my prediction

but I think that for the next tour, they'll only play AI and Holiday

BOBD is redundant and Wake me up was just special for the AI tour

I know billie said that they play the more popular songs because those are the ones that people know the best, and can get the crowd to interact more. I wish they'd play a bigger variety of stuff though.

I submitted a question for the Idiot Club asking if on the next tour, they would consider mixing in some of the lesser-known songs for us long-time fans who enjoy more than just the "radio songs" of Green Day.

Yes, I'm a dork.

I submitted a question for the Idiot Club asking if on the next tour, they would consider mixing in some of the lesser-known songs for us long-time fans who enjoy more than just the "radio songs" of Green Day.

Yes, I'm a dork.

Watch that a question be asked about Billie's hair instead of that.

Yes, I'm a dork.

excellent!

hopefully they'll pick that question :)

In my question, I added that we'd love to hear them do "Misery" live. :D

I'm sure they'll never pick that question.

yeah, I havent heard them do anything back from kerplunk or 39/smooth

In my question, I added that we'd love to hear them do "Misery" live. :D

I'm sure they'll never pick that question.

did you check out the exclusives?

during soundcheck @ Milton Keynes, they played a little bit of misery

so, you never know :wink:

yeah, I havent heard them do anything back from kerplunk or 39/smooth

at the show I went to, they played 2000 light years away

I swear that had to have been the most amazing moment of the whole show

did you check out the exclusives?

during soundcheck @ Milton Keynes, they played a little bit of misery

so, you never know :wink:

I have seen that soundcheck. Billie kind of slaughtered "Misery." If they ever do decide to do it in concert, he'll really have to study up on the lyrics. :lol:

:lol: haha

I just want them to be themselves

I want them to fuck up a chord and sneeze in the middle of a song

yeah, i like bands who can sound just as good live as they do on CD, but it's like green day almost got too perfect.

i know!

its like, should I be happy? or no?

Green Day have always dragged a long the message that you dont have to be perfect and pretty to make good music- if thats even a message lol

so.. idk

lets just see what happens with this new record

Guest 16PaperLanterns

Yes, I'm a dork.

i would love for them to pick that question. oh, and to hear the answer, eventually.

I have seen that soundcheck. Billie kind of slaughtered "Misery." If they ever do decide to do it in concert, he'll really have to study up on the lyrics. :lol:

:lol:

yeah, i really want to hear 'christie road,' 'at the library' or 'going to pasalacqua'... that would be awesome. :thumbsup:

oh....Going to Pasalacqua

gah, love :wub:

here we go again, infatuation

I know this sounds stupid, but I think it would be awesome if they did a sort of "oldies" tour or a "''Before AI" tour or something. :/

I know this sounds stupid, but I think it would be awesome if they did a sort of "oldies" tour or a "''Before AI" tour or something. :/

its a good idea

but they prolly wont do that

you should ask them :thumbsup:

Guest 16PaperLanterns

oh....Going to Pasalacqua

gah, love :wub:

here we go again, infatuation

that song has been my obsession for the past week. i got the overpriced ringtone and everything. :D

Archived