Green Day & U2 Performance

Fuzz

I figured since it's finally the day of the performance, we should have a new thread to start discussions so others don't need to sift through the pages of the other.

To start off, here's a video of the two bands warming up.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2486153

Thanks to ncgal for finding and posting the link.

Here's a photo with Billie Joe and The Edge

IPB Image

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow... in hawaii its still sunday. and its only 8:30..... ugh.

and mike wasnt there.... well that sucks. or was he?

wow... in hawaii its still sunday. and its only 8:30..... ugh.

Why "ugh"? Its not like your gonna have to until tomorrow till they perform. :lol:

and mike wasnt there.... well that sucks. or was he?

yeah, he's there. he's in his usual spot.

you can see him in the middle of the video.

Why "ugh"? Its not like your gonna have to until tomorrow till they perform. :lol:

because i dont really like sundays..... it makes me think of the fact i have school tomorrow.

and thanks for telling me mike was there.

Are we going to be able to download the performance somewhere?

I think i missed it... :ermm:

It didn't happen yet, that was only a warm-up for the show. It's going to be on at seven during the football game. I'm not sure if it'll air in Canada though...I think it's 7pm eastern time for me, not sure about the other time zones.

If you guys don't get ESPN, you can watch the performance online through Rhapsody.

http://www.rhapsody.com/musicrising

We'll try to get the video up for download on the forum after the performance, but we really want to push the idea of people buying the recording to support the charity they're raising money for in the first place.

What football game is this excactly. Will it air in Australia?

Just to make sure we're all on the same page, it's American football. It's the first game in the Louisana Superdome that was messed up during Hurricane Katrina. Read the past few posts on GDA. We have all the info there.

You guys will have to check your own local listings to see if you get ESPN.

Ah, cool, its so good to see them preform again, and yay billie joe's hair is long again, he looks better with it like that. Cant wait for the new album.

We really want to push the idea of people buying the recording to support the charity they're raising money for in the first place.

I really would pay for it, but I'm sure it's one of those things where you need a credit card..and I dont have one :/

If you guys don't get ESPN, you can watch the performance online through Rhapsody.

http://www.rhapsody.com/musicrising

We'll try to get the video up for download on the forum after the performance, but we really want to push the idea of people buying the recording to support the charity they're raising money for in the first place.

Just to make sure we're all on the same page, it's American football. It's the first game in the Louisana Superdome that was messed up during Hurricane Katrina. Read the past few posts on GDA. We have all the info there.

You guys will have to check your own local listings to see if you get ESPN.

Damn we dont have ESPN but i'm gonna watch it through that webste, thanks ;)

What's the GMT+/-? for the show?

New Orleans is GMT - 6 , but if the show is 7pm Eastern like someone said, then that's midnight GMT as Eastern time is GMT - 5.

^ so true.

I've found myself waking up at 4am to watch live videos on the internet..

I don't really like U2, but maybe with Green Day they'll sound better

Archived