green day in rolling stone (again)

Sara Armstrong

there's a nice little article on green day collaborating with U2 in the new issue of rolling stone.

it has a picture of billie joe playing guitar with the edge, as well.

it's on page 13.

i can't scan it because i don't have a scanner, so if someone else could scan it then that'd be nice. :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting. I actually have a subscription to RS, but I'm convinced that I'm the last person in the U.S. that receives it every month. I usually see everything online before I get it. :dry:

For some reason that quote "It was almost a punk rock recording" really annoyed me, and I have no idea why.

Thanks for the scan! BILLIE HAS A QUIFF.

Thanks for posting. I actually have a subscription to RS, but I'm convinced that I'm the last person in the U.S. that receives it every month. I usually see everything online before I get it. :dry:

same here :/

Yeah i know what you mean, I'm still waiting for the newest one to arrive

Jack Nicholson and Green Day in one magazine :woot:

Rolling Stone must of read my mind :happy:

off subject, but there is a kid at my school named jack nicholson. i brought that up to my friends and they had no clue who jack nicholson (the actor) was.

off subject, but there is a kid at my school named jack nicholson. i brought that up to my friends and they had no clue who jack nicholson (the actor) was.

Really? Haha thats awesome.

How can you not know who Jack Nicholson is? He's like, the most famous actor ever isn't he? :/

Archived