The Ramones vs. Green day

homecoming12345

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the ramones one... the green day one is the exact same song, only played by green day, so why would anyone like it more than the original? it's not like they brought anything new to the song or anything?

im thinkin' no

and there's not even a poll, whats up with that

they sound the same anyways

nothing beats an original

I find this is usually true, but not always. I like GD's version of "Knowledge" better than Operation Ivy's.

I find this is usually true, but not always. I like GD's version of "Knowledge" better than Operation Ivy's.

tru dat.

and "we are the champions" and "i fought the law" are good covers..

i like green days, its cleaner, but then again no ramones song are really clean, they got a lot of blasting guitars and joeys voice is a bit lik raspy lol

The Ramones, its the original. As other people have said, Nothing beats an original. It goes without saying :D

the orginal is always going to the best, but covers can be great "different versions" or something? i mean lik ekowledge totally done differently .. . . anyway i like em both

the ramone one i guess. that cover sounded just like the original. most of their other covers they change it a lot, but that one kinda sucked. awesome song tho.

Archived