Chris Lord , mixing the new green day album

27dan27

i' m a big fan of chris lord, he mixed nimrod and american idiot ... probably my favourite green day albums ...

this site and this forum are always updated so i was wodering if anyone of you knows if he' s gonna mix even the next album ...

what do you think about him???

On greenday.com it says more information about the new album on tuesday (tomorrow) So maybe they'll let us know then :)

yeah, i hope there will be even some news about this!!!

for those who do not know him ... you can compare the sound of insomniac and dookie(mixed by jerry finn) and the sound of nimrod and AI (mix by chris lord) i' d say , for a green day work, chris lord is much better

I have no idea who the hell is he,but my favourite album is Nimrod and American Idiot soooo,I'll be more then happy if he'll mix gd's new album!!! :)

Nimrod is a pretty kickass album, and so is Insomniac. But after you think about it, you can compare the sounds and see how different it is.

don't know who he is but if he mixed Nimrod and American Idiot he'd hopefully do a good job on the next album too :)

yeah, i hope there will be even some news about this!!!

for those who do not know him ... you can compare the sound of insomniac and dookie(mixed by jerry finn) and the sound of nimrod and AI (mix by chris lord) i' d say , for a green day work, chris lord is much better

You forgot the fact that Dookie and Insomniac is very different from Nimrod and American Idiot so comparing them is kinda like comparing two different bands playing two different genres

Archived