official tabs of green day

Guillaume

I'm assuming the book is the real deal since it was published and you have to pay around $25 U.S. to get it.

Yep that's definately real. My friend has one and he let me borrow it once and it looked exactly the same.

I have the book, it's real.

Got it from some music store in the mall and they have Dookie and Kerplunk and all that, too.

I think that is the official book - but I don't bother with tab books I just go on ultimate-guitar.com :thumbsup: it's pretty accurate - and free!

its official, but why get it?

you can get a $25 book with thirteen songs of guitar tab on it

or you can get excactly the same tab for free at www.thetabworld.com/

maybe youre the type of guy who wants the official stuff, which is fine

but i know which one i'd go for..

I know that there is some web site like ultimate-guitar.com but I never a tabs wich hasn't a mistakes so I had to watch a look of video so I prefer get the real tabs.

I get it today and tabs are very very very differrent than all the ones you can find on website. Unofficial tabs are not very good I think if you wanna play really songs.

i bought the official tabs for "international superhits". it's quite good, though they don't exactly write everything like billie actually played it (e.g. the write an a chord like 0-0-2-2-2-0 and billie used 5-7-7-X-X-X). but most of the times the tabs you can get from the internet aren't that bad either. you just have to listen to the songs yourself carefully and check if the tab's about right, and if it isn't then most of the time you can manage to correct the mistakes yourself.

Archived