Surprising Green Day?!

Ultimo3000

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's joking through out that whole interview. He loves his tots, and his god tots (billie's kids) and mike's. He's probably like a normal person, love the children your closet to, but hate the other ones, cause of how annoying they are when they cry.

If he was serious about thinking of children as a disease, he wouldn't have said it. He would know the backlash to it. But luckily, most people don't believe it. It's hard to tell sarcasm in print, but not impossible. It's Tré for heaven's sack. When ISN"T he being sarcastic?

You shouldn't be so gullable.

This doesn't surprise me, but makes me wonder.....In BIAB they introduce Ronnie Blake Billie says "Originally from London England." Well, I watched another band introducing, it was a concert in Austrailia, and the whole band intro was the same except for when Billie said Ronnie's part, he said "Originally from Melboure (or Sydney, or something Austrailian I can't remember)" And I said to myself "Hey, that's not right."

I'm guessing that its just to make the crowd get pumped up again and cheer or whatever, but now I'm on a quest to find out where Ronnie Blake is REALLY from."

You shouldn't be so gullable.

Sorry. Adolescence. People pushing seriousness on me. Being dazed and confused. Everyone telling me life's gonna teach me. So I tend to just not even try finding things funny or sarcastic. And I wanted to make sure 'cause it bugged me anyway. I'm a mess, eh? :blink:

@scumbag:

Love your sig motto. Sooo true :/

Surprise: I can't find D.U.I. or Like a Rat Does Cheese anywhere on the internet. Help.... :pinch:

at 1st i was suprised that he was 26 when i 1st heard about him i though he would be much younger... :/

same - when I first got into Green Day a couple years ago, I pretty much was thinking they were in their twenties, then I found out they were all over thirty :o actually, I wasn't that shocked but just was like, 'oh, whatever.'

and I was kind of surprised to find out not long after I became a fan that Green Day wrote the song Good Riddance. For the longest time, I don't know - I loved that song as a kid, I just never paid attention to who the artist was. I didn't really care! But then I was like 'wow ... Green Day wrote that?!' yes, I felt very stupid after my friends dad told me that. - and I was somewhat surprised when billie joe dyed his hair blonde earlier this year!

Some of the things Tre says or do. Can't think of any right now but he does surprises me sometimes

This doesn't surprise me, but makes me wonder.....In BIAB they introduce Ronnie Blake Billie says "Originally from London England." Well, I watched another band introducing, it was a concert in Austrailia, and the whole band intro was the same except for when Billie said Ronnie's part, he said "Originally from Melboure (or Sydney, or something Austrailian I can't remember)" And I said to myself "Hey, that's not right."

I'm guessing that its just to make the crowd get pumped up again and cheer or whatever, but now I'm on a quest to find out where Ronnie Blake is REALLY from."

"Ronnie Blake is a musician from Fullerton, California. In 1999, he joined a swing band named Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. He left the band in 2004 to join Green Day on their American Idiot tour. Blake, also known as Hyperon, plays horns, percussion and backing vocals for Green Day. He recorded the trumpet tracks for Aaliyah's last CD before she died. Blake also performed on the Memento soundtrack, and alongside singer Ricardo Lemvo."

Remember, Google is your best friend

They are full of suprises, thats the fun part...

whether i like it or not.

Ok I didnt like when BJ died dyed his hair that really brihgt plantinum blonde.

alright... yeah I cant think of other things, but thats ok.

LOL mental image- billie holding a rat by its tail, son crying, and billie going "Bitch shut the fuck up! don't make me go all son of rage on your ass." :lol: that'd be so mean, but so funny.

OMG THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE READ/HEARD IN A LONG TIME. the mental image is hilarious.

I hope you're just trying to get rid of teenies.

But something surprising I found out about them was.. Billie got arrested twice.

Although.. that didn't surprise me.. I kind of figured that a band like them would get into trouble.

So I guess that takes me back to nothing. I wanted to find something.

No I'm not. They even have a sex tape, haven't you watched it?

there's nothing surprising to me about Green Day except for in Walking Contradicion video, they didn't use stunt doubles. and Tre tried to milk a dog.

Tre trying to milk a dog doesnt surprise me

but r u serious they didnt use stunt doubles for the walking condridiction video :o

I've heard about that, but I'm yet to see it lol...

Oh wow thats a shame. It's super hardcore. :eyebrows: At the end even Mike joins in. :eyebrows:

even the ideatheyhave a sex tape doen't shock or surprise me.

how on earth did they get Billie to do the walking contradcition stunts

Archived