Bush at a Green Day concert

nimrod-41

Sorry if that has been said, but here it goes:

Bush would think he was going to a country concert and he won't realize he was at a rock concert. He would be enjoying it, and then Billie Joe would come out with his Bush mask on and say that Bush ws an assshole. Then Bush would start laughing say the guy BJ was talking about must be a idiot. Then Billie Joe sees him and says "there is president Bush" and points at him with his middle finger and then all of the fans give him the finger.

I don't kow why, but I would get a kick out of that.

Please note: The reason this post sucks was because I have NO imagination.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bush would totally get his ass kicked by all the green day fans in that place.

green day concert? i've always thought it would be more interesting if bush showed up at an anti-flag concert :lol:

Agreed :D

But at either concert, the band would most likely do the same as they generally would.

What can Bush do? First Amendment people, first amendment :) .

I don't know about Green Day, but the fans will probably boo/insult him untill his body guards kick the shit out of them.

He'd probably sing along to American Idiot, totally unaware.

He'd probably sing along to American Idiot, totally unaware.

and do a dance :)

Green Day woulnt do anything... it would affect their rep. They would just ignore them and keep the music coming.

To be honest...I couldn't give a shit cos I live in the UK but I would imagine Billie Joe would insult him a bit, or just ignore the fact he was there, and yea I can imagine George Bush singing along to AI...

Bush sucks...why do we need these threads about him...

Nic

\m/

I think Billie Joe would insult him all the time XD or ignore him, it would be strange that Bush sing AI or any song of Green Day... :ermm:

(O.o) Bush never gonna join a Green Day concert. I'll never join a concert of a band who hates me. BUT when he goes to a GD concert, what will hapens, is a second Woodstock '94 but harder:p

i can picture Billie, Mike, and Tre making some un-obvious jokes about Bush and Bush not knowing they're about him, and Bush starts laughing like an idiot.

interesting topic.

i imagine him coming out of nowhere from like the back curtain or something then the whole corwd just becoming silent. music stopping and everything. awkward stares and silence.

i have no idea what would acctually happen. i read an artical once though taht someone put american idiot on bush's ipod, then he had somebody /read him/ the lyrics. then he called them terorists and tried to ban us troops from listening to the album. :dry:

why would bush go to a green day concert?

That's a stupid question. Cuase they play good music.

That's like asking someone why he used the toilet.

it would b good. but bush would never go to a gd concert

you guys know there are other thing to talk about besides bush...like Barbies for example!

just kidding!!!!, um it would be a weird time with bush at a gd concert

bussh wuld probly be liek "u guyz suckz, ok?" he wuld say, "i'm tha prezident, u guyz need 2 stop sayin bad thingz bout me." and grenday wuld be liek "no, cuz ure bad." n bush wuld be liek, "ok, ill stop bein bad." tehn every1 wuld live hapily evar aftar. the end.

bussh wuld probly be liek "u guyz suckz, ok?" he wuld say, "i'm tha prezident, u guyz need 2 stop sayin bad thingz bout me." and grenday wuld be liek "no, cuz ure bad." n bush wuld be liek, "ok, ill stop bein bad." tehn every1 wuld live hapily evar aftar. the end.

dude either you flunked keyboarding class or you're mentally challenged

I don't think that he will ever go to a concert,but if he did he'd probably go there incognito. :P

Archived