Bush at a Green Day concert

nimrod-41

I think Billie Joe would sing: Zeig Heil to the president gas man...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many Bush threads do you guys need?

Theres more to life than politics and bad presidents.

like 28349353 :down: before they realize what you said in the second line :thumbsup:

i reckon he'd be told to get the fuck out :lol:

yeah I dont think Billie would approve! :D

what is it with all the Bush threads? God! :dry:

I'd like to see Green Day haul him on stage, actually.

To personally shake his hand and thank him for helping them to write such a kick ass album.

I'm sure Green Day would continue the concert as planed, maybe make a couple of remarks. but nuthing drastic. :/

Billie would wuss out. He might talk-the-talk, but I can't see him saying anything rude to Mr. President's face.

Nah. I can deffinitly see Billie doing something about it. He would probably point out to everyone that Bush was there and get everyone to join in some bush bashing chants or something like that. Make some nasty remarks and maybe even tell him to get the fuck out. I can't really see Billie wussing out. But you never know.

At this rate we might as well have a "Bush forum". Two parts: "defend him" or "bash them crazy presidents"

Yeah. :lol:

I'm agreeing with it's be funnier to see him at an anti-flag show. I bet a hundread dollars Bush would piss himself.

green day concert? i've always thought it would be more interesting if bush showed up at an anti-flag concert :lol:

LOL! I can see it now... the fan's would eat him.

But at a GD concert Billie (or Mike or Tre) would tell him to get out, or just keep playing and let the bush hating fans deal with him :)

gahh ANOTHER bush thread??

well, anyway, i imagine he would try to talk to them when they make fun of him, and we'd end up with another couple of bush-isms books, or when billie joe introduced himself as george bush, or asshole, he woud stand up on something and yell "HEY THAT'S MY NAME!!" or something.....i guess.... :/

i agree with you guys that Bush is a dick....however..there are tons of topics about Bush! seriously... lol but i like this one best :happy: . but i think GD would continue with the show...and maybe after the show laugh about how the person who quite a few punk bands are destroying was watching them preform...what i would like to see is Bush's reaction to 'Maria', cuz in the show he doesnt say "somebody shot the president"... he changes it up and says "somebody fucked the president...either way it describes what should, or has already happened to the fat fuck who 'owns' this country...

i can see it all being like this

the fans are like "wtf? dude" and start turning their attention to bush

billie joe notices and is like :huh: and then :o and then is all "heyy...guys lets all um...lets all.. were gonna play some older tunes..."

by the way

could there BE anymore threadsm on the president?

They would probly treat him with respect because after all, he is president. After they would probly say something like "We do question some of your policies so many of these songs reflect that" and i think Bush would be interested. I dont think green day would be a dick to him though because thats not good PR....not that they ever did care about PR

Guest jesus of suburbia25

I really like to see Billie kicking Bush's ass! That would be fun... :D

And I wonder what Bush will doing when he hears Billie shouting: "This next song is a big fuck you to George W Bush!"

I think they would pretend they didn't know he was there, and make more fun of him than ever before :P

My name is George W. Bush...actually my name is asshole :D

it's a free country, isn't it?

I can imagine Billie bringing him up on stage and patting him on the back,shaking his hand and then having Bush walk away with a sticker saying "Asshole" on his back.

The fans would kick his sorry A**

And doge security,and Green Day would swear at him ALOT.

I bet that they would do something to insult him,and if that made news i wolud get a kick out of that! :D

1.its like what happened when i was talking to my best friend about Mr. Feeney, my 6th grade social studies teach and he was right there, like 10 feet away.

2.Billie will humiliate him, but not say anything bad.

3.Ignore him there, and say a lot of true shit, like he suks and sttuff.

4. do the "My name is Bush, no My name is Asshole" then have everyone yell 'Same Thing'" :thumbsup:

why would any fan think that the band would ignore him being there? or not have the balls to say anything? they hate the guy!

Archived