Green Day getting awards

Fuzz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope they bring a new albu owt or at least re record kerplunk and 1039 then they can win more awards :D

i hope they bring a new albu owt or at least re record kerplunk and 1039 then they can win more awards :D

I hope so too,when do you think will the next album be released?

dunno maybe later this year (hopefully) or next year!

I think it's released next year in spring

i wonder if they guna stay in line with AI or go back to the dookie days hmmmmmmmmmmm

i cant pm tiz broke. i can read them tho so if any one wants to caht send my ya email addys plz

i wonder if they guna stay in line with AI or go back to the dookie days hmmmmmmmmmmm

i cant pm tiz broke. i can read them tho so if any one wants to caht send my ya email addys plz

As far as I know you don't need money to PM on this forum. You just click PM under the person's name and avatar, etc. :)

If you want to chat about the new album, here's a thread http://greendaycommunity.org/Forum/index.p...topic=27815&hl=

no i aint got messenger hmph just good old yahoo ( soz admin people i cant send pms )

I don't see why they should stop getting awards. That album was immense to say the least. It deserves huge recognition and if that mean's receiving awards for it 2 years after it's release then so be it. To be honest, not many 'amazing' album's have been out lately, none that you think 'wow, that album is fucking good'; not in my opinion anyway. To me Green Day deserve every single awards and praise they get for that album.

i buy albums and im always let down by one song. i dont not like ai but there older stuff was better

its good for them. it shows how it was worth all the hard work and stress they went through.

Archived