Green Day getting awards

Fuzz

Ha... you suck so bad you only get awarded for longevity.

hey, I was the best acrobat they had. Highest class. got to dance to the romeo and juliet theme. very dramatic.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Romeo and Julet got their own theme song??? If that's what you get when you kill yourself, I should start thinking.

Romeo and Julet got their own theme song??? If that's what you get when you kill yourself, I should start thinking.

from the moooovie!

from the uhhh leo dicraprio version.

shiiiiiiiiiit

from the moooovie!

from the uhhh leo dicraprio version.

So you get a movie AND a theme song?

i should have just stuck with that i danced to a crazy french song.

I don't mind them getting more awards. I'm happy to see people appreciating their work under any circumstances.

i should have just stuck with that i danced to a crazy frog song.

Yeah... it really sounds like they save you all of the good ones.

And I do think they keep winning awards because music these days is that bad. There are a lot of great bands out there, but out of the select few that get recognized by the media and nominated for awards, Green Day is by far the greatest.

Yeah that is true, but there are some great bands like My Chemical Romance that were nominated but i was shocked and dissapointed when MCR lost to fall out boy, in one of their catagories. In '05 MCR didn't win any thing they were nominated for, which they should have won because out of all the nomanies they should have.

But Everyone is getting superfical about how they win so many awards for AI and BOBD. They have so many because its a great piece of work and people don't take the time to relize that thats why they are winning. Most of the bands out there that haven't been recognized are 10 times better than what is.

Overall I'm Happy that they are still getting nominated. It shows how all their effort going in to their cd's really does have an impact. I just wish that other bands that are better than PCD get recognized more.

They are getting awards because people like what they are doing

SO no i don tthink they should stop getting awards... The more the Merryer (If that words makes sence :/ )

I think its cool that they get an award after so long. in some way it just shows how many people are fans and how good they are ^_^

Are there any more awards left for them to win?

(Rhetorical question)

It's great they've won lots of awards and stuff, but there's a hell of a lot more music that's been released since American Idiot, I say give those artists a chance, rather than still bowing down to something released almost two years ago.

id hate to see their homes with all the awards lol they deserve them tho

hmm... its hard to think when someones getting annoyed of it but i think its very honourable..

but green day do deserve it for for such great music they make, if they want to beat green day thats their problem to worry about they don't have music as good as green day, they should worry about their own music or what they listen to

Well, I don't care if they get 1,000 awards or none. I'd still like them.

exactly!!! theyre guna go down in history as one of the best bands ever anyway

exactly!!! theyre guna go down in history as one of the best bands ever anyway

No, I don't think they will. I want them to though.

of course they will!!! if they werent guna go down in history then why have they been so successful for song long?????

of course they will!!! if they werent guna go down in history then why have they been so successful for song long?????

By that you mean with the amount of awards they've won, right :P

Just keeping the thread on topic.

hmm... i think i am little bored with all the awards, if you think that an award doesn't mean that you are very good artist, it means that you are very mainstream artist. But it's just my opinion.

I think it's amazing to get an award for a record which was released two years ago! :D

Archived