green day got fucked over

ArmatageShanks39

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking black eyed peas...they are so fucking retarted with their fucking shitty music!! they are not rock, they are hiphop or rap or pop or whatever the fuck you call it!! that list makes me laugh!!

Well I'm really starting to hate these online countdown lists things, seriously how could they miss Green Day?

& then put the fucking Black eyed peas on there....

what the hell. the ramones arent even on there!? theyre one of the best of all time. jesus. same with misfits. misfits own rush and that other shit any day.

How the hell do they not have The Ramones one there?!

:down: :down: :down:

Black Eyed Peas fuckin rule, do you guys even know anything about the Black Eyed Peas? No. So shut up. BEP blow anything by MCR or Panic or whatever overrated water-down done-a-million-times-over shit you guys listen to out of the water.

The BEPs make good music but it's not rock and doesn't belong on that list

I like the Black Eyed Peas but what are they doing in that countdown? Oh well. Some people just don't like Green Day.

I like the Black Eyed Peas but what are they doing in that countdown? Oh well. Some people just don't like Green Day.

Yeah the ones with no taste :thumbsup:

its one opinion from some obscure list that means nothing...

who...cares....

:bored:

I agree that really does suck, they REALLY should be on there......but ohwell a stupid list doesn't matter if you think Green Day is the best....

thats really stupid! how fucked is that list, don't belive in that list, green day are better than alot of those thats there

OH MY FUCKING GOD!! The balck eyed peas got on it, and Green Day diddnt, this obviously is the Greatest 100 Rock bands for teenies.

Black Eyes Peas? oh bullshit..

this is a load of crap list

Once you hear Black Eyed Peas make a 'greatest rock bands' list, you know something's not right, lol.

Green Day should be on the list, BEP should not. Neither should the Dixie Chicks for that matter. They're okay, but they're not great and they certainly don't play rock.

whats with no Ramones!? :(

yeah, and why no Green Day! Fucking fuck that sucks! oh well, I didn't know BEP was rock!? hm. Jackson five is so not rock. 5 children dancing and singing? no way that's rock!

WTF!!! the black eyed peas and no doubt,band which are definitely NOT rock, are on that damn list but not green day! Fuck that list!

What the hell is AVRev anyway? Never heard of it. Maybe I'm just living under a rock.

That the hell is AVRev anyway? Never heard of it. Maybe I'm just living under a rock.

no you don't! I haven't heard of it either

1.--Agreed, the Black Eyed Peas aren't rock.

2.--Before the '70's, the Bee Jees weren't pop. They were weird...rock, I guess.

3.--On VH1's top 100 list, Green Day made...86? I don't know...somewhere around there. And that was in 2001, before AI...that's pretty good.

4.--Why do any of you give a flying fuck what a list says? They're arranged by morons. :blink:

Archived