green day got fucked over

ArmatageShanks39

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AVRev.com has compiled its list of the top bands in rock history.

AVRev.com has compiled its list of the top bands in rock history.

Green Day isn't history yet. XD

^ got a point there... but Black Eyed Peas aren't either and some of the other bands on there. That's crap.

WTF are they doing on a greatest list period

Ha. Exactly.

But really guys, it's just a list. I'm just mad about the fact that the BEPs are on it. I don't really care that Green Day didn't make it.

Ha. Exactly.

But really guys, it's just a list. I'm just mad about the fact that the BEPs are on it. I don't really care that Green Day didn't make it.

Exactly and exactly

it's based on a bunch of random people's opinions, so it doesn't actually mean anything. i've never even heard of that site, so how many people care anyway?

it says you can send them hatemail! haha.

pfftt....greatest rock list my ass.... i could think of a better top 100 right off the top of my head

i mean sure its just a list and it doesnt really but COME ON bep? psh... damn right i'm sending them hatemail!

And what exactly is hatemail going to do? I'd also like to know why you guys even care if Green Day isn't on that list, if the Black Eyed Peas made it then maybe you should be happy they're not on it.

Black Eyed Peas fuckin rule, do you guys even know anything about the Black Eyed Peas? No. So shut up. BEP blow anything by MCR or Panic or whatever overrated water-down done-a-million-times-over shit you guys listen to out of the water.

chill everyone, its ok, ive never even heard, of A-rev, so who cares if a couple of guys(Jerry Del Colliano Jr., Charles Andrews, Howard Schilling, Jack Sonni and Ken Lopez) dont like green day, lets make this a happy forum :D

Stupid list... XD Why Green Day aren't there?? and

Why Black Eyes Peas are in a rock band list??? WTF??? :blink:

what a shitty list...some should definitely be on there...but if they're gonna list it as "BANDS", then even the Jackson 5 shouldn't be on it. no disrespect to them, but I only remember one of them playing an instrument!!

and the Black Eyed Peas????? scuse me while i go puke

Something is really wrong with that list.

Ok Sex Pistols or Motley Crue they should be there... But thats bull shit if the black eyed peas are on there..

This category allows the judge to vote on a band based on how likely he is to listen to a band’s songs if they were to come up on an iPod.

Ok and Ipod?? Thats bull. It should be how many times on the RADIO!! I heard Green Day atleast 4 times this week, twice yesterday. I havent heard the black eyed peas since, hmmm... 3 weeks ago.

it shouldn't even matter if they're not on some random rock list or some bullshit. if you think they're a good band, then this shouldn't mean shit.

actaully, its not very fun. considering lots of em were just flash in the pan and One Night Fly bands.

It's called sarcasm :thumbsup:

THE CURE. 97?!

What the hell. The Sex Pistols got a better live rating than they did? Seriously wtf.

Black Eyed Peas fuckin rule, do you guys even know anything about the Black Eyed Peas? No. So shut up. BEP blow anything by MCR or Panic or whatever overrated water-down done-a-million-times-over shit you guys listen to out of the water.

Finally, someone sticking up for BEP's :D

But they arent rock..they are more hip-hop/funk/pop...interesting genre...

WTF that is the most screwed up thing I've ever seen. BEP is NOT rock. I mean they're okaaaaay I guess but jeesh. Led Zeppelin's awesome though, I guess I'm cool with them being #1. But GD will always be #1 in my mind. :)

Archived