green day got fucked over

ArmatageShanks39

look at this. green days not on it. the 100 greatest rock bands of all time my ass.

http://www.avrev.com/bands/

seriously, you know its a bunch of crap when coldplay and the black eyes pees are on it to begin with. theyre not even rock

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No freaking Doubt got on here but not Green Day?? wtf?

Black Eyed Peas??? The Bee Gees? Ok, my dad plays the Bee Gees non-stop in the car and I can tell you right now they are pop/disco whatever. Not rock

That's shit

what the fuck. thats stupid, they should've been on it, NOT the black eyed peas.

and nirvana should have been higher.

That's a fun list...Dont even know who some of those bands are...so i dunno:/

actaully, its not very fun. considering lots of em were just flash in the pan and One Night Fly bands.

black eyed peas? :huh::blink:

wtf are they doing on a greatest rock bands list?

Anybody can make a top 100 list and call it whatever they want; doesn't mean it's accurate.

Just by looking at the link of that site makes it seem unofficial. :\

guys, things like this are all a matter of opinion. it's nothing to take seriously.

how did Prince get on there? im gonna write an email to that company tellin them theyre a bunch of tards. or maybe im just overreacting

wtf, there were bands such as Tool, Blondie, The Clash who deserved a higher placing

If you read on (which I didn't before), they say "We looked for diversity in genre and type. We included bands that were reggae, electronic, strong country/crossover and beyond."

The title of this list doesn't mean anything.

I will not allow people to put down No Doubt, espeically if they've never seen them live. I'm glad they are on there.

But yeah...that's totally STUPID. Green Day so deserves to be on there.

But whatever. It's just a stupid list. Seriously!

I think some website just made a list on 100 Greatest Rock Bands in their opinion. And it's not official or anything. (but they think the Black Eyed Pees is rock? :lol: hahaha)

Well, then they shouldn't have named the list that. Retards

what the hell. the ramones arent even on there!? theyre one of the best of all time. jesus. same with misfits. misfits own rush and that other shit any day.

Half the bands on that list can't play half as well as Green Day. :dry: They weren't on Spin's top 100 list, either, according to my mum. Oh well, they can't win every award and be on every countdown I guess... but, they deffinetly deserve to be.

black eyed peas? :huh::blink:

wtf are they doing on a greatest rock bands list?

WTF are they doing on a greatest list period

What I'm trying to figure out is how the Dixie Chicks are higher on the list than the Clash.

These judges know jack squat.

Archived