Vote for Green Day for the '06 Video Music Awards

Doll Parts

It's gonna be hard for St. jimmy, that vid didn't get the attention it deserverd... but Wake me up will do huge, i'm sure

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didnt they already happen? or was that the movie awards? i always get them mixed up.

maybe you're talking about the much music video awards?

okay i cant see no rectangle boxes

VOTING INSTRUCTIONS:

DEADLINE: JULY 5, 2006 12 Noon, PST. Indicate video choice number in the rectangular boxes. One clip per artist, per category. Both your 1st and 2nd choices MUST be filled in for the category to be eligible.

where is the rectangle box?

i personally don't see how it's an honor to win some award having to do with mtv, but whatever

i personally don't see how it's an honor to win some award having to do with mtv, but whatever

hahahhah. well said. :thumbsup:

okay i cant see no rectangle boxes

VOTING INSTRUCTIONS:

DEADLINE: JULY 5, 2006 12 Noon, PST. Indicate video choice number in the rectangular boxes. One clip per artist, per category. Both your 1st and 2nd choices MUST be filled in for the category to be eligible.

where is the rectangle box?

Yeah, there are no boxes. I pressed Submit to see what would happen, but apparently, I voted for nothing and still submitted it. Oh well. It's only MTV.

im trying to vote, but who are we kiding green day is old news mtv isnt going to let them on just like trl, they are "IN" right now.

what a cluster fuck, I left the r&b, hip hop, dance shit blank and it won't let me vote. I don't listen to that stuff, I couldn't pick someone if I tried, so I guess I won't vote. Like they are gonna be heartbroken anyway if they don't win a VMA award this year. :bored:

For the people who cannot vote (learn to read also other replies): Andres just said that is an IP problem and we cant do anything about it.

when I saw this on GDA I was like holy shit the VMA's already? D:

last night I think I accidentally voted for AFI, oops. :lol:

I tried voting but I don't know haw to choose the video. there is nothing to click on.

hehe, yeah i noticed that too..

Maybe you cant vote because you live in another country other than the USA?

Just a random # in the catagories you dont care about....thats what I did

I live in mexico my IP adress is from mexico and i was able to vote, you should try again now

I tried voting but I don't know haw to choose the video. there is nothing to click on.

Put the number of the video you want in the blank space

For those who can't vote due to the IP adress thing, if you erase your cookies you should be able to vote

what blank space?

all I see is the age thing and the list

there's no place to put a number

If you delete your cookies after you vote, it will let you vote again! :)

wtf? how can you be too good? AI was an awesome album, and they deserve to win awards for it. Ooh, i get it- it's not punk to win awards. It's not punk to be famous. So i guess Green Day should just make a sucky album so thier "punk" fans will listen to them again without being embarrassed that they listen to a popular band! Beacause, god forbid that the "punk" fans not care what people think about them. God forbid that they do thier own thing.

*damn quotes...

Please...tell me..where did I say that it wasn't punk to win awards?

I still don't see the blank space, all I see is the age poll and the numbers. :/

Archived