Scott Ian and Ted Nugent like green day

ArmatageShanks39

Yeah I saw it. Ted Nudget said "Those fuckers can play".

Rob Caballo was in that episode, he insulted the drummer. Rob said "you should play a little more punk, the kids will not understand this" and then the drummer said "sorry,i don't play punk, i don't know how to play punk music" and then Rob said "then pull out a drum kit and I'll show you". Rob said that the song that Supergroup did was so "dated", music is never updated ,so fuck him. Now I think Rob Caballo is an asshole.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rob said that the song that Supergroup did was so "updated", music is never updated ,so fuck him. Now I think Rob Caballo is an asshole.

Actually, Rob CAVALLO said that the song was "dated," meaning it sounds like it's from a past time. I don't think he's an asshole for stating his professional opinion when he's asked for it. :huh:

Actually, Rob CAVALLO said that the song was "dated," meaning it sounds like it's from a past time. I don't think he's an asshole for stating his professional opinion when he's asked for it. :huh:

Since when music became "dated" don't we all listen to something that's not from the 2000's? People still listen to the Ramones and Guns N' Roses. They are not from 2000's. Music is never "dated", most music from now sucks.

my friend down the street likes green day too. i should have started a thread about that.

:lol: that would be an interesting thread

Yeah I saw it. Ted Nudget said "Those fuckers can play".

Rob Caballo was in that episode, he insulted the drummer. Rob said "you should play a little more punk, the kids will not understand this" and then the drummer said "sorry,i don't play punk, i don't know how to play punk music" and then Rob said "then pull out a drum kit and I'll show you". Rob said that the song that Supergroup did was so "dated", music is never updated ,so fuck him. Now I think Rob Caballo is an asshole.

yup rob cavallo is ust a huge ass, yup :dry: :down:

Archived