Scott Ian and Ted Nugent like green day

ArmatageShanks39

Scott Ian rules all... that's cool they like them. I've always thought that even if you didn't like their music, one look at them on stage and you'd have to have respect for them as a band just because they really can 'fucking play'. They have the rock and roll spirit, and you'd be crazy if you thought different.

Yeah, I totally agree....I just wish I could see them live..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um yeah cool

whatever

I have no idea who those peoiple are, but cool :D

where have you been?

Guest 16PaperLanterns

that's awesome! I know Kelly Clarkson likes all Green Day music (old and new), and some other 'celebrities' who like Green Day (or at least one of their songs from iTunes 'celebrity playlist'):

Randy Jackson has BOBD on his. he says it's "One of the best songs from one of the best albums in the last 10 years."

Ryan of Yellowcard has Redundant on his and says "When I bought Nimrod (which is one of the best records of all time in my opininon) this was the first song that stood out. It shed the adolescensce surrounding the band that we all knew and loved. It was a step forward for a band that has never stopped evolving. I just love this song."

Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) has Minority on his. "It's an inspirational song with a great video."

sorry, but i really needed to list that :happy:

I saw this episode yesterday. I got all excited, I was telling my husband all about Rob Cavallo. I love the fact that he thought their song sounded dated. Maybe they should let Scott Ian and Evan Seinfeld write it. Anyway, "bleh" on whatever Ted Nugent says, but I have respected Scott Ian since I was a kid headbanging to Anthrax. I thought it was way cool that he seemed to have something nice to say about Green Day.

Cool :cool:

but didn't Ted Nugent bash on Green Day in a article awhile back because they turned down a offer to work with him ? :down:

uhh, green day kinda snubbed him...then he just said something back. obviously he liked em if he asked in the first place.

• 4 weeks later...

Favorite newwer rock band? haha maybe he means the recent album...but thats cool that some big rock stars like them, you dont really see that anymore :\

it's so sweet that people like scott ian and ozy osborne like green day. they're like gods. i hear scott ian's a real nice guy in real life too

my friend down the street likes green day too. i should have started a thread about that.

hahaa

yeah its too bad they hate rob cavalo

My dad really likes Ted Nugent...

He made me watch some of his videos...

"The ultimate beast, killed the ultimate beast with the ultimate beast"...oh God :rolleyes:

But i guess thats cool....

Regardless of whether you love or hate Ted Nugent, you have to recognize that he's a great guitar player.

WOW thats awesome ^_-

Archived