How does wearing a Green Day shirt effect you, if at all?

Jewels!

I wear my green day shirts everywhere. Sometimes I get good comments and sometimes I get ewww you like green day, why? Odly enough the good comments are from little kids and the bad comments are from people my age. :/

IPB Image

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does it embarras you?

I don't get it

You only get embarrassed if YOU think something is embarrassing. (Well, that's just the way I see it. It may not be true for others.)

Do you think your shirt/Green Day is embarrassing? Just because someone says "Oh my God! Green Day sucks!" or "Ew...I hate Green Day!" doesn't mean you should be ashamed to wear the shirt. If you like Green Day, wear it.

I wear one atleast once a week to show I'm a fan. And when I see other people wearing one I freak out and feel all happy and usually say something like "Love your shirt!" Lol.

Ive got a really old one that is ripped in sevral places, I never wear that one anymore, but I keep it, I've had it since I was like 8.

I wear mine occasionally. The senior class president at my school loves Green Day and even did the "heyy-oooooooo's" at our school talent show. One day in the hallway i was wearing the I heart GD shirt and he went "YEA GREEN DAY WOOOHOO!" and wow i felt awesome. Other than that I get comments from people on my lacrosse team going "Bern youre wearing a green day shirt HAHAHAHAHA!" but i don't get why its funny. :/

Everytime I wear my shirts in school people are like this " :rolleyes::sick: ".

same here

we have to wear uniforms except on free dress days. sometimes i wear a gd shirt but everyone at my school hates them so they nag at me.

. . .its like fuck off, bitch! Leave me alone! :mad:

i doubt people would know who green day are in my town so not at all.

I wear my Green Day shirt to let every one know they mean the world to me and i love them so FREAKING much and i suport them, So when ever i can wear one of their shirts i will

the collor is tight on mine. it feels like i'm being strangled by a really weak guy. if i wear it and a backpack it feels like a midget is trying to bring me down, all day. :lol: lmao mitch hendenberg anybody? :lol:

all band shirts look horible on me, unfortunatly :/ the style of them. i still wear my green day shirt though :)

It dosent effect me much , but my green day shirt looks good on me, its a size bigger than what i wear and i slit one of the sleves and put saftey pins in it so now it falls off my shoulders

kinda channeling an 80's style

You only get embarrassed if YOU think something is embarrassing. (Well, that's just the way I see it. It may not be true for others.)

Do you think your shirt/Green Day is embarrassing? Just because someone says "Oh my God! Green Day sucks!" or "Ew...I hate Green Day!" doesn't mean you should be ashamed to wear the shirt. If you like Green Day, wear it.

agreed! that's what I think too...why wear it otherwise :dry:

Do you think your shirt/Green Day is embarrassing? Just because someone says "Oh my God! Green Day sucks!" or "Ew...I hate Green Day!" doesn't mean you should be ashamed to wear the shirt. If you like Green Day, wear

I'm talking embarassing myself by wearing them. Just like you say, I couldn't give a flying fuck what people say about what I wear. Saying this in a Green Day forum is probably gonna get me torned to shreds, but I don't like them anymore. That's why I don't like it when I wear the shirts.

Well, I didn't buy them so whatever.

the collor is tight on mine. it feels like i'm being strangled by a really weak guy. if i wear it and a backpack it feels like a midget is trying to bring me down, all day. :lol: lmao mitch hendenberg anybody? :lol:

all band shirts look horible on me, unfortunatly :/ the style of them. i still wear my green day shirt though :)

LMAO!!!! He's awesome!!! but he was talking about turtle necks..lol. I love when he says "There's turkey bacon, turkey ham...be yourself little brother! I already like you!"

Sorry...a little off topic.

I wear it now and then...doesn't really affect me much...but when I wear a Ramones shirt, there'd be a couple of guys saying nice shirt...

why would you fork out big bucks to buy shirts you dont want people to see???

i have heaps of band shirts, and that pretty much all i ever wear!!!

I'm not the one who pays for them....:\

Every time I wear a Green day shirt for some reason people feel the need to tell me that Green Day is an all band. Wtf? And when I tell them I know they act as if it were their duty to tell me. For some reason people think it's an insult.

Wearing a Green Day shirt makes my boobs look big :thumbsup:

It also makes me ten IQ points smarter...

My cousin wore her Green Day shirt at a party at my house once & her brother called her a loser for wearing it. I didn't say anything because she irritates me. She doesn't wear the shirt much anymore though. I don't have a Green Day shirt though. The only band tee i have is of the Rolling Stones,lol.

i wear my IS hand-made-iron-on-shirt when ever i can.......and

wearing a GD shirt scars me

I have tons of them but I dare not wear them

its the devil's shirt! beware!

speaking of the devil, dont go see the OMEN , it was horrible , the worst ending ive ever seen, EVER

I have four Green Day shirts... and I wear them all the time. No one every really says anything about them. My friend Aaron will yell "Green Day sucks!" almost every time I wear one around him, but he's just being a jackass for the sake of being one, and I could really care less. Sometimes it's even kinda funny... we were walking through the mall yesterday and I saw a kid (he couldn't have been older than 8 or 9) going up an escalator and wearing a Green Day shirt. I pointed at him and yelled "Hey, I love your shirt!" the kid smiled, and then Aaron chimed in "Unless it's Green Day, 'cause then it sucks!" which I retorted with, "Don't listen to him, he's a bad man with bad taste in music and fashion!" . . . the poor kid's face looked so confused as he slowly faded from view. :pinch:

Guest KillEmAll

Well I suppose IF I owned one it would make me look like a complete posuer as it would anyone who wears one. Ecspecialy if it's an American Idiot shirt....

LMAO!!!! He's awesome!!! but he was talking about turtle necks..lol. I love when he says "There's turkey bacon, turkey ham...be yourself little brother! I already like you!"

Sorry...a little off topic.

haha i know, but i love comedy and quote it every oportunity i get.. :lol:

lmao thats great... i like "acid opened my mind. when i was on acid i would see beems of light. and hear sounds that sounded like car horns." :lol: rofl ! [/spam]

edit: ^cted. "we would get high in the woods, cuase there's less of a chance you'd run into an authority figure. but we ran into a bear. my friend was holding his hands up, swearing to help prevent forrest fires" :lol:

Every time I wear a Green day shirt for some reason people feel the need to tell me that Green Day is an all band. Wtf? And when I tell them I know they act as if it were their duty to tell me. For some reason people think it's an insult.

huh? and 'all band'? wtf is taht? :blink:

When I ware my GD shirt I feel weird because I lost weight so it’s to big.....I need to get a new one :P

One time when I wore my AI jacket some random girl walked by and said "I like your jacket"

...I was kinda late on responding because when she past by me I finally turned around and said thanks :rolleyes:

Archived