How does wearing a Green Day shirt effect you, if at all?

Jewels!

Since we've all been sharing our shirt stories...

I was at Canada's Wonderland and I was wearing my A.I shirt. So I'm standing in line right, this dude points and me, yells Green Day, and starts singing America Idiot. Then, all hell broke loose. He pulled out his air-guitar and just started going at it. Like a hardcore metal-head.

It was the happiest moment of my life.

wow........weird

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at Canada's Wonderland and I was wearing my A.I shirt. So I'm standing in line right, this dude points and me, yells Green Day, and starts singing America Idiot. Then, all hell broke loose. He pulled out his air-guitar and just started going at it. Like a hardcore metal-head.

:lol:

My face would have been: :mellow::huh: "wtf" :sleep:

I wear them occasionally. I don't really think about it. If someone says "green day sucks" I generally answer, "I know". And they get confused...its funny.

i love wearing my green day shirts. if i wear them around here i usually get "green day are so last year" yelled at me, but when i am in cities i usually get people smiling at me and asking me if i went to see them when they were over and such.

I wear them occasionally. I don't really think about it. If someone says "green day sucks" I generally answer, "I know". And they get confused...its funny.

hahaha.

I say the same thing.

hell, i'd stop wearing them all together if it weren't for the lovely shade of green they are.

i will share an experience(I love when things like this happen)

My shool is a large school from Kindergarden to High School. So one day i was walking on the field, and I had a Green Day shirt on. I saw an upper schooler wearing a Green Day shirt also. So I said, "I like your Shirt" and she was like yeah, I like yours too! and (it was like a week after they played in carson) I said, did you go to the show. and she was like no, did you, and I was like yeah, it was amazing. ans then later on my friend asked me if i knew her, and i said, nope. I love that i know when i meet people who are wearing Green Day shirts, i can trust that they are halfway decent(most of the time).

I was wearing my Green Day American Idiot album cover T-shirt and whenever I wear it people always look at my shirt and say "American... Idiot?" they always say it with a question. i just think its so funny.

It doesn't affects me....I love wearing Green Day shirts...or any other band's shirt.

It's cool when I walk and people stare at the shirt...and some of them kid of smile at me! yeah I love it

It doesn't affects me....I love wearing Green Day shirts...or any other band's shirt.

It's cool when I walk and people stare at the shirt...and some of them kid of smile at me! yeah I love it

I love when people stare at my shirt

:eyebrows:

I always wear my two GD shirts... I only own like 4 shirts that I'm allowed to wear at school :happy: The only comment I ever got was: Green Day rock, from this other kid that likes Green Day.

i wear mine like once a week... but i made a new friend the first time i wore it :) a girl came up to me in the hall at school and said 'i love your shirt' and then i was like 'yea....kinda an obsessive fan' and then she unzipped her sweater and she was wearing one too :D i get funny looks wearing it, but i don't care... proud fan :P

It embarrasses me. Which is why I don't wear them anymore.

Why does it embarras you?

I don't get it

I'm sure you all remember when Green Day wasn't popular right? :shifty: Right. So now whenever i see some kid wearing a t-shirt with american idiot on it or something im just really suprised. And i usually start screaming "oh my god you acually listen to green day?!" :ermm: *note the SUPRISE and CONFUSION* because no one really used to. I think i may have a few of their tee's but i dont really wear them, i just wear my hoodie pretty much... :wink: more comfy i think.

it doesnt really affect me.

even though ive got 4, i dont really wear them anymore, it doesnt make me less of a fan

XD ahahaahaa!! that's awesome.

Whenever I wear my Green Day shirts, I get these.. amazing powers. I can read minds, move things with my mind, and sometimes even fly :wink:

Haha, just kidding. I feel sort of cool wearing them. I always hope some other Green Day fan will come up to me and we'll start talking about them. That hasn't really happened yet. But, anyway, they're just shirts.

It embarrasses me. Which is why I don't wear them anymore.

same here, expecially around my really good friend who hates them to pieces.

I hide my shirts with a hoodie sometimes.

and when I show them off or whatever I always get a bad comment, never a "Hey they're cool"

I guess Im just mellow/shy like that (forgot the word instead of mellow) shallow? I dunno

i never get a comment really, except from my roommate, who vocalized what several people in our hall at the dorms must have been thinking when i got it (it's the shirt in my avatar, i wanted it forever and finally had st. patrick's day as an excuse), which was "hey... was he wearing a shirt that wasn't black?" it's not my fault all the cool t-shirt designs are on black t-shirts.

same here, expecially around my really good friend who hates them to pieces.

I hide my shirts with a hoodie sometimes.

and when I show them off or whatever I always get a bad comment, never a "Hey they're cool"

I guess Im just mellow/shy like that (forgot the word instead of mellow) shallow? I dunno

why would you fork out big bucks to buy shirts you dont want people to see???

i have heaps of band shirts, and that pretty much all i ever wear!!!

I wear mine for bed. Its HUGE, about 7 sizes too big for me, and its comfy, I wear it on days when I cant be bothered getting dressed (Sundays) :lol:

I wear mine for bed. Its HUGE, about 7 sizes too big for me, and its comfy, I wear it on days when I cant be bothered getting dressed (Sundays) :lol:

same eh. my brother bought me an XL one for my birthday, cause that was the only size they had... and it comes down to my knees. im going to buy another shirt wednesday, cause the ones i have now, i dont really wear out cause they are massive :P

I like to wear my Green Day shirt. I just want to represent them once in a while. I feel very proud when I'm wearing it. I really don't care what anyone says about them.

Archived