How does wearing a Green Day shirt effect you, if at all?

Jewels!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wear GD shirts because they're one of my favourite bands.

I get some snarly comments thrown at me, but I don't give a shit about what they say.

I hate it when people judge each other by the music they listen to.

i've never worn band shirts except a sex pistols one but i cut it up cause i looked like a boy in it and a police thought i was a boy, but i wanted to put the pic on another shirt but it looked dumb but i felt special when i wore it apart from feeling like a boy cause it was shaped like a boy and it wasn't baggy.

i have 2 green day shirts.

my first one i got when i was 12. when i first got it it was huge yet i still use to wear it every where none the less. its super old but i still wear it now adays but its not as big anymore.

my second green day shirt i got when american idiot first came out in late september. they both rock and i love wearing them because i'm a MASSIVE green day fan and i like to show my green pride but i do get made fun of for wearing it sometimes espically when i got to local shows. people usually think i'm this teenie bopper. FUCK THEM! there just jelous.

Uhm...It kinda gives me that "Fuck you" kinda feeling when I wear my Green Day stuff, like, you see people staring at you and you just stare back and make them feel uncomfortable

It's fun :D

Hey me too! I usually pull out my Green Day shirts when I know my day is gonna be tough. Its empowering to look down and see those three men. Plus the shirts are comfy.

ummm...i love wearing my green day hoodie because then ppl can see who i am, and that i don't really give a fuck that it's not cool to like green day anymore.

plus it scares the preps away.

I love wearing my GD shirts. Makes me feel proud and I like showing them off :D

...I need friends.

i wore my kerplunk shirt and the principal told me to take it off cuz there was a gun on it.......so yeah i guess........but i was having a bandana fetish a months ago and just cuz he doesnt like me he said that thats bad cuz he thinks im in a gang.......lol so he banned them at school

I love wearing my Green Day shirts. I don't know why a GD fan would feel embarassed or pathetic wearing a shirt with their band's logo on it. It's a freaking band t-shirt!! I mean I love wearing my other band t-shirts like the beatles and rolling stones. I'm just expressing my music tastes. I've never gotten any weird stares or rude comments about my Green Day t-shirts. If you're a true Green Day fan then you wouldn't feel embarassed or weird by wearing one of their t-shirts.

i love wearing my green day shirts... because i love meeting other green day fans and when i'm wearing the shirt they all say something to me. it's the freaking best.

if you're ashamed to wear a gd shirt b/c you might be made fun of...you shouldn't own one. that's like a disgrace to the band.

I'm proud of wearing my GD shirts and my Adeline track jacket. I mean, sure I get made fun of a lot when I walk down the halls with my GD shirts on but I just ignore them or flip everyone off, cause I don't really give a shit. Like Billie said "Its my fucking life, and you're not invitied, so htere's the fucking door."

I really don't care what people think. I really don't.

If I had one I'd probably wear it, I'm just afraid of what people would say because a lot of people I go to school with don't like Green Day.

How could you not like Green Day though?

I've got a Green Day hoodie, but no shirts. Wearing it feels like wearing a neato Green Day hoodie ._. I really don't care if people think Green Day sucks, either.

And if I wore a GD shirt, it'd probably make me feel like I'm wearing a neato Green Day shirt ._.

While wearing my Green Day Shirt I sometimes think: what do the people around me think about it? Do they think I am a groupie who wants to have children with Billy Joe ( I know I wrote it wrong..sarcasm,you know)

Or do they think I really do believe in the music..

But then I remember: Who gives a damn?!

Only I know the truth..fuck them

I love wearin my Green Day shirt. I made it myself in Art class with a stencil. It's so funny to watch people get worked up and bag my shirt so much if they hate green day. My ususal respnse is, "i don't care what you think so fuck off" :D

i have the new gd backpack from hot topic i wear it every single day to school i kinda feel better it reminds me of their music but it doesn't like change my day or anything

Sometimes I do feel embaressed if I wear mine, but hate that I get like that because I love all my T-shirts so much. I mean fucking hell I should be able to support my favourite band without getting dirty looks from "HxC people" and "chavs."

My friends thinks it's funny sweet that I have so many, so I feel ok with them.

I don't let anyone in my room; Alarm clock, posters, shotglasses, guitars, you name it i've got it . I'm a sucker for merch.

I don't let anyone in my room; Alarm clock, posters, shotglasses, guitars, you name it i've got it . I'm a sucker for merch.

ive been in your room :eyebrows:

you sure have! and my mum doesnt know :)

I've been in your knickers! haha pwn3d .. my mum doesnt know that either

you sure have! and my mum doesnt know :)

I've been in your knickers! haha pwn3d .. my mum doesnt know that either

not as much as ive been in yours ownage :P and my mum doent know either

Archived