GDA vs. Other Green Day Sites

Fuzz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, well I like GDA better than all other Green Day sites (especially the official site...) because it has a lot more information and downloads and stuff. And there are plenty of pictures.

But the official site... theres nothing there. Every where you turn at that place their pushing the Idiot Club on you. "Join the Idiot Club! Join the Idiot Club! Take a tour! Take a tour! Billie Joe answers your Q and As! Join now! Join now!" :down: :wacko:

I'm kind of surprised there are that few visitors on Geekstinkbreath, on account of those stories and the attention they get.

The official site has like no info so I go here.

But congrads!

i hate the official site. it fucking sucks. this one rocks. congrats! :wub:

Holy Crap! That awesome!

But GreenDay.com isn't going to update us on Tré's new hair color or What there up to every couple days ,so thats why we come here! THis is one of my favorite websites! GreenDay.com is great too though.

theres no doubt that gda is the best green day fansite out there..

amen

i dont go to greenday.com or GDUK or whatever

since one and a half year i just go on GDA

The GDA is alot better than the offical website. I haven't been on the offical website for a long time but i come here nearly everyday. Go GDA :D

GDA is the only place i visit regularly - i barely ever go to the official site because i don't have flash media player - i'd probably go there more if i was an idiot club member... :/

That's really great - good for you guys/us :D

I vistit a lot of Green Day sites, but I think GDA is the best, well, there is this one in spanish and that one is really good. However I cant read it :lol:. I looks good and I'm thinking about taking up spanish again just so I can read that!.

Anyway, Congrats to GDA :thumbsup:

I usually don't bother checking any other Green Day websites apart from GDA. It's unnecessary, as GDA has everything fans may look for.

I've always thought that GDA is the best Green Day fansite. I do go to greenday.com every now and then to hear the silly ringtones, haha...but for the other sites, they're not really very good though the equipment pages are all basically the same except for one site(not in the graphs) which is dedicated to BJ's guitars, lol...

Once again, great job, GDA and I do hope you guys making this site great and even better!

P.S Mrs Hahn's sig is really creepy...

gda is so much better they take the updates from greenday.com thats because there is only 1 update a month because they're lazy scumbags, gda updates everyday and sometimes 2 times a day and it keeps me up to date and i like all the other parts of the site like the biographies and pic vault

i prefer GDA to the Other Green Day sites.

first you are regurly updating, even when there is no new news.

second you are able to bring people back to the site due to its content.

well done

^--- must agree :)

Great work GDA :thumbsup:

GDA is definetely the best.

I've seen so much Green Day's sites but no one compared to GDA (even GD.com).

Well no, the gd.com people aren't lazy bastards. They just don't have time to spend all day working on one site like we do.

But I must say I like how greenday.com opens with the little boxes :shifty:

But thats not even as cool a the Video Player :eyebrows:

that's because GDA kicks major arse, those other sites are not worthy of comparason

I like sites that are trustworthy and GDA is pretty much the only one that hasn't posted questionable stuff.

GDA is by far the best green day site. Unless there is a secret one nobody has told me about :/ If more people knew about GDA then it would probably beat the official site because greenday.com is quite frankly pretty crap. Its only because greenday.com is the first thing you would think of when you want a green day website. But well done guys - you really deserve it :D

Archived