Green Day imitation

Dwakra

red hot wat ever peppers suck its really stupid to try to imitate other bands anyways

They weren't trying to imitate anyone, at least not in the mocking sense.

It was intended to represent all of the changes in rock music though out the years.

I think the video is brilliant.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few weeks ago I saw new RHChP´s video-Dani California..What do you think about their imitation of Green day??:ermm:

they didnt make fun GD, but they did make fun of Nirvana :(

thye dont even come close to a green day imitation they did a sort of kiss one in there but its there style

the only bands they really "imitate" are nirvana, twisted sister, and maybe the beatles

at first i thought that too but i saw the thing on fuse

i mean really, think, when does billie wear shorts and arm thingys on stage?

about the 30 seconds to mars singer, he looks like he is trying really hard to be billie (and it isnt working)

oh who knows. but theyre getting really annoying. they had the nerve to diss U2 for "letting a commercial use their song" and who the hell are they to talk? i cant go take a dump in a construction site outhouse without hearing their dani california song. and Tom Petty is considering suing them because their new single is sooo much of a ripoff one of his songs. and im sickof all thier songs going "OHHHH CALIFOOOOOOOOOORNIA! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I LOVE CALIFOOOOORNIA OOOOO"

anywho, sorry that got carried away.

I doubt it was specifically green day. Wasn't it just supposed to be a modern "punk" stereotype?

Hey Phoebs I'd put my money on him owning 100 pairs of the same exact black pants, 100 of the same shirts and 100 exact ties. Its gotta be all dryclean baby. They probably Scotchguard the shit out of his stuff after they clean it. Alcohol, sweat, etc. :huh:

^ There speaks a mother with experience :rolleyes:

They weren't imitating Green Day, they were being themselves. Kiedis always wears the black shorts, black tshirt and red tie. At least i think he does, he has on every show ive seen on TV..

They weren't imitating Green Day, they were being themselves. Kiedis always wears the black shorts, black tshirt and red tie. At least i think he does, he has on every show ive seen on TV..

i think this is true. they r just being themselves - i am sure its not supposed to be green day - when have u seen tre in a blue pantsuit and hat? thats definitely chad's thing. but kiedis doesn't always wear that black shirt n red tie (wasn't the tie pink? maybe not)

They didn't do an imitation of Green Day, the point of that video was to show all the great bands and artists throughout the past few decades. Obiviously they think themselves a great band, but maybe because it was their video they wanted them to be in it as them. If that makes sense.

they weren't imitating Green Day

they were being themselves at the end

sheesh

Do you mean the bit when he has a red tie on?

I think Anthony is being Anthony, not Billie.

I guess red ties are "in" for the RHCP's now.

I said that to my mother. RHCP´s are a Green Day imitation.

It´s oviusly. The singer wear black clothes and a black with red tie.

He wear like Billie Joe. But, who put the fashion first? Billie Joe!!!

So the RHCP´s are a very bad imitation.

RHCP formed in 1983, Green Day formed in 1989 (or so believed)

there is no imitation going on between the two

i don't think that was an imitation of green day. i thought that was an imitation of the times when bands wore collar black shirts and ties

Archived