Green Day/South Park

nessa1416

Okay, this might be a stupid question, but I'll ask it anyways...

I've seen some pictures of Green Day in South Park form, were they actually on South Park, or is it people just being bored making pics of them in South Park form?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh! Thanks Andres, you're the best :D . You can close this thread now if you want...it's just taking up precious GDC space.. lol

We seem to have a lack of decent threads. I'll leave this open and invite people to post any characters they make here.

Green Day is lucky they've never been on South Park for real. That show is brutal. Genius, but brutal.

i think its hysterical ill post a character later

umm how do you add the chatacter???

man mines friggin lame. i'm stuck too i can't add it or save it

I love South Park! I think it's hillarious, especially the shows they do about celebrities. The R.Kelly one was my favourite :D . *R. Kelly Singing* "Tom Cruise is in the closet...and now im in the closet" You kinda have to watch it :P lol

To save a character, you have to hit Print Scr on your keyboard, got to Paint (or some other program like that) and hit Paste, then you can crop it so it's just your character.

i've seen a billie joe before and 2 mikes. yeah, they made em at that place but i'm not bored enough to do it.

heres one taht i saved.

IPB Image

oh, and, i'm pretty sure there are instructions there, but to save it press printscreen, next to F12 and paste into mspaint.

the show is usually in bad taste, i find. i rarely like an episode. but i think it would be /really/ funny if the guys went on it :D lmao

You can't really save it anywhere. You have to take a screenshot then save it.

Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard, then open up something like Paint, then press "Ctrl + V" or go to "Edit > Paste" and then save it "File > Save".

You can't really save it anywhere. You have to take a screenshot then save it.

Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard, then open up something like Paint, then press "Ctrl + V" or go to "Edit > Paste" and then save it "File > Save".

thats what i just said.

If they were ever on South Park, I think that the characters shouldn't know who they are--just hang out with them & do some crazy shit. That'd be cool. :thumbsup:

cool, i have seen one with his tattoos but not sure where it is...

I love South Park! I think it's hillarious, especially the shows they do about celebrities. The R.Kelly one was my favourite :D . *R. Kelly Singing* "Tom Cruise is in the closet...and now im in the closet" You kinda have to watch it :P lol

Man, i love that episode aswell. But isnt that the one where Tom Cruise threatened to stop doing promotional work for MI:III and the voice for chef left? Cause im pretty sure it is, and they'll never show it again cause of that.

^ Merge it! This is my badass South Park character...

IPB Image

i made some, but i can't be bothered uploading them. hteyre in my myspace profile

Archived