green day in your town

sharpies123

We have a Longview...but I think that's it besides a 7-11. We do have train tracks that are sort of abandoned that I go to when I need to think though. That's my Christie Road.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my town is located right on I-80. So maybe they might have stopped here to take a piss or maybe :o spend the night. I fact I wouldn't doubt it seeing as we are the only source if civilization for quite a while.

well there's a green day song called stuart and the ave.

And I live on STEWART AVE.! close enough!

There is a street called Christie Road around the corner from me.

IPB Image

My friend told me to take that photo cos it was part of a song I wonder what one that one is??

I only had my camera with me cos we were on our way to see The Living End!

Sorry if the pic is to big :/

I live in Longview, WA and the owner of the tattoo parlor I go to hung out with Green Day when they stayed here to do some gigs in the early 90's. He said they were stoned a lot of the time, but fun to hang out with.

umm the only thing in my neighborhood is billie and tre. i dont know where mike lives

(im NOT a stalker (thats fucking creepy) is just my friend is like 5 houses away from billie and see him grocery shopping all th time hehe)

mike lives in oakland.

haha tre is acctually closest to us, smiles :P he lives in pedmont && goes into where my mums friend works alot.. lol

omg, really?? damn, shes luckly! lol

omg. yes it does! i never thought of that. :blink: how cool.

Woah, what a coincidence..I just said that because I was being stupid. Haha, oh well.

I live in Longview, WA and the owner of the tattoo parlor I go to hung out with Green Day when they stayed here to do some gigs in the early 90's. He said they were stoned a lot of the time, but fun to hang out with.

haha yay. Im not the only Washintonian thats knows about the history behind Longview. er.. well sort of.

i haven't seen anything really.

everytime i see the work boulevard though it reminds me of BOBD.

yeah, weird.. kinda?

The closest thing i have to anything green day besides my posters and stuff is in the grocery store.

Armstrong cheese.......

My friend lives the the town Longview i stayed over night there...this is in Australia by the way.

My friend played a hockey team called Christie Road somethings lol.

Erm... I've seen a Pickard rd and I live on Armstrong street. If that counts

Archived