What is the funniest thing you've ever seen Green Day do or say?

s2...scattered...s2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they where filming BOBD and Tre stole the van! Lol

theres soo many

whats the point if

you CANT choose and i CANT choose

:lol:

in the credits for the making of bobd and holiday mikes chasing tre and mikes in a cop uniform and tres in drag with the kinky underwear and all and he slams tre up a gainst a car and lifts his dress up

When Rick Campenelli(or whatever) was interviewing them in a kitchen or something, and tre was like " and im gonna take your Microphone, and put it in the Microwave and turn it on"

in the credits for the making of bobd and holiday mikes chasing tre and mikes in a cop uniform and tres in drag with the kinky underwear and all and he slams tre up a gainst a car and lifts his dress up

Haha, I loved that.

But I can't really think of anything, there's so much to chose from. :lol:

I really like that! :thumbsup:

Off the top of my head, the first thing I thought of was when Tré was putting on his eye liner on BIAB, "I'm so beautiful!! FUCK!" I liked that. But I'm sure there are better things, eh, i'll think more about it.

There's so many of those.

The only thing I could think of at the moment, is from Pop Disaster Tour Diary, where Tré puts the fake nose on. And the ears.

I need to think other stuff too, and if I can think of something funnier, I'll put it here.

I thought it was funny in BIAB when mike says:

"wait, wait they don't love you like I love you" in a wierd voice :P

Hmm..oh gersh.

Well, in making of BOBD when Tre stole the van, or when in shooting of Holiday, Mike was dressed as a cop chasing Tre in drag.

That time when they needed to raise money to stop an orphanage being closed down, so they went around the country recruiting band members for a big charity concert...only they were being chased the entire time by crazed nazis, a million cops and a psychopathic Princess Leia from Star Wars.

No wait...my mistake, that was The Blues Brothers.

When Tre and Mike were 'tipsy' at the California Music Awards and Tre was winding up the interviewer and Mike kept stumbling and Billie couldn't stop laughing and Tre said "I'm a haemo...haemophill... haemophiliac- *necrophiliac* - i don't know - i can't stop bleeding and i can't stop having sex with corpses...."

It cracks. me. up. :lol: especially when the woman goes "oh my, you are so scary right now..." :lol:

The whole part of BIAB about Tre is hilarious!!! "Orange Mocha Frappocino!" :P:D

there are so many but one that is standing out at the moment is on BIAB when Tre is like pretending that he is fighting with the van and he is like yelling at it and everything. and when he sniffs the donut sprinkles.

pretty much all of BIAB

almost every thing Tré has said cracks me up, haha :D So I don't know what's the funniest

Erm.. I like it on BIAB When Billie is talking about having a really bad day, like your girlfriend broke up with you and youre dog got hit by a car, Then He say "FUCK THE DOG, THE DOG IS DEAD!" haha that really made me laugh.

And when tre Is being Ringo Starr and says "more of that sweet wine mate" in a really cappy english accent

And when Billies looking threw the pictures (again on Biab) And hes going "umm dirty, oh i like that, umm, umm thats my favourite!"

And when Mike is going "they dont love you like i love you, wait, wait!" I think thats Billie lay on the floor so im guessing hes saying that to him

... Theres loads, Thats just BIAB, I cant be bothered doing anymore. i might later if theres no other good forums... :P

They did/say lots of funny things.

The only thing that comes in my mind right now is Billie singing 'She' at Jaded 94. That was hilarious.

Guest The Godfather

hahaha

That time they did that thing in that place right after that show.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Erm.. I like it on BIAB When Billie is talking about having a really bad day, like your girlfriend broke up with you and youre dog got hit by a car, Then He say "FUCK THE DOG, THE DOG IS DEAD!" haha that really made me laugh.

And when tre Is being Ringo Starr and says "more of that sweet wine mate" in a really cappy english accent

And when Billies looking threw the pictures (again on Biab) And hes going "umm dirty, oh i like that, umm, umm thats my favourite!"

And when Mike is going "they dont love you like i love you, wait, wait!" I think thats Billie lay on the floor so im guessing hes saying that to him

... Theres loads, Thats just BIAB, I cant be bothered doing anymore. i might later if theres no other good forums... :P

lol yeah i love the bit when Tre does an english accent it's so funny :lol:

Just everything in BIAB that Tre says cracks me up. Lol

I like it in BIAB when Billie Joe says he would shower naked with Tre cool :D

That time when they needed to raise money to stop an orphanage being closed down, so they went around the country recruiting band members for a big charity concert...only they were being chased the entire time by crazed nazis, a million cops and a psychopathic Princess Leia from Star Wars.

No wait...my mistake, that was The Blues Brothers.

:lol:

I thought it was funny in BIAB when mike says:

"wait, wait they don't love you like I love you" in a wierd voice :P

same here.

When Tre and Mike were 'tipsy' at the California Music Awards and Tre was winding up the interviewer and Mike kept stumbling and Billie couldn't stop laughing and Tre said "I'm a haemo...haemophill... haemophiliac- *necrophiliac* - i don't know - i can't stop bleeding and i can't stop having sex with corpses...."

It cracks. me. up. :lol: especially when the woman goes "oh my, you are so scary right now..." :lol:

the same, i just laughed a lot with this interview :P

Archived