True Green Day fans wouldn't get annoyed by their over-played songs, right?

Silent-Rebel

...That's what you think about in the shower... :blink:

lol, erm...I SAID DON'T ASK! :pinch:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D i don´t listen to the radio mostly because all they play is shitty bands that´s why I listen to Green Day all they long when i´m at work and I ´m sorry but I never ever get bored , maybe I´m kind of a lunatic as everyone else sayed that after some time they get bored listening to the same songs. well I don´t so Billie my birthday is coming up ( May 23rd ) so maybe you and the guys would like to come down to Chile and perform me a private gig as a present hahahah.

Well If you don´t there still are my Cd´s so I can listen to you guys.

:D:P:):D

that's what i should tell my mom next time she tells me, "hony, you know i love Green Day, but you're driving me crazy. I'm about to throw out your cd player."

"you're not a true Green Day fan, you're not my mother."

sometimes i get sick of hearing "wake me up when september ends" because they play it soooo much on the radio. And my stupid friend who hates only like green day right now because they're a big deal say," oh-! I love this song. Its sooo effing cool!" she makes me sick.

But, i really dont ever het sick of listening to them

Do they even play the AI songs on the radio anymore? They're way off the charts now.

Do they even play the AI songs on the radio anymore? They're way off the charts now.

every once in a while (and by that i mean very rarely) i hear wake me up or holiday. but i dont listen to the radio much anyways but now the radios here have been playing pussycat, ne-yo, etc. :sick:

i only have 1 rock station it is a rare thing to play a green day song but i heard them play longview,american idiot,holiday,and brain stew

Guest The Godfather

there was this one radio request on my station that went something like this:

Girl:I'd like to request We Belong Together (im pretty sure that was the song- something like that) and dedicate it to Billie Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Radio Dude: Do you think Billie Joe is sexy?

Girl: OH YES HE IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE! I LOVE HIM!

Radio dude: do you even like his eye makeup?

Girl: oh yes! but he is still sexy no matter what.

:sick:

That was no girl!

... and I didn't know people actually heard me.. :ph34r:

That was no girl!

... and I didn't know people actually heard me.. :ph34r:

lmfao! :lol:

No I don't get sick of GD songs, seriousley even after WMUWSE was played every four songs or so on every station I still love/ed it. and I listen to a random GD CD every night and when i wake up in the morning I almost always put Nimrod on whilst I'm getting ready for school.

My neighbour, who got me into Green Day, says she's the "biggest fan in the world".. if anyone can be that..(That's quite funny, 'cause she's soon 18, and have only heard 2 of green days albums..) But anyway, most of the time when I just say the word Green Day she goes hysterical and shouts like: Don't talk about them.. And I get quite chocked. Why is she telling everyone that she's so into Green Day if she can't stand talking about them? That's not a real fan to me.. That's just.. wierd. She can talk about them at times, but if I tell her (or anyone else) some news I know, she just gets.. rude. Yeah, yeah, whatever.

i don't even see why people say they are the so-called "biggest fan in the world" because there is no such thing. it is just another way for people to get attention, or make it seem like they know everything about the band. fuck, people still sadly don't know what the fuck WMUWSE is about, and i find that pretty sad.

i listened to BOBD for the first time ina month...love it all over again :lol:

i listened to BOBD for the first time in a month...fell in love w/ it all over again :happy:

IGNORE THIS: MY COMP LAGGED AND DIDNT GO BACK, IT DIDNT SHOW SO I REPOSTED AND WELL... (MY CAPS LOCK BOTTON IS STUCK BTW)

i don't even see why people say they are the so-called "biggest fan in the world" because there is no such thing. it is just another way for people to get attention, or make it seem like they know everything about the band. fuck, people still sadly don't know what the fuck WMUWSE is about, and i find that pretty sad.

I've sadly had to fill in like 9408205928 people at my school what that song is about. "like my fathers come and passed" how stupid must you be?

There are songs from every band I listen to that I just can't turn off.

For Green Day it's Basketcase, Redundant and Boulevard Of Broken Dreams. I cannot turn them off for anything.

i never listen to the raido, myself. i sometimes am forced tho, when i'm in someone elce's car without my ipod. i've heard tho that, like american idiot is played enough to make you ears bleed. so i do understand that is why alot of people that simply dont particualry LOVE green day say they hate them. because the radio overplay is so annoying to them. listening to wake me up so often was a bit sickening for while, but i love it now. same with BOBD(i hate that the raido edit cuts out like 50seconds of rifts grr) hell, there are tons of songs i didnt like much when i first heard, but absoloutly LOVE now. like give me novacaine.

well its like looking at the same thing you like all freakin day and night.beleive me,it'll get annoying sooner or later...its like a marriage :)

Archived