How Green Day looks

crazygdfan

Yeah, well my Mom told my babies came from storks. Don't believe everything your parents tell you.

[/sarcasm]

I don't, I'm just saying my mom thinks he does. I personally don't.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

truely, why does anyone care about how they look?

looks don't matter, its about the music.

Ah theres nothing wrong with aging, it happens... besides they still look good any way.

However, if i didnt know they were all the same age i would think mike was the oldest out of the three but he still looks good anyhow.

Rightly said. They can do what they want to their physical beings. I don't care as long as the music still speaks to me.

Rightly said. They can do what they want to their physical beings. I don't care as long as the music still speaks to me.

You're absolutely right about that. Who cares about how they look?

yeah true true as long as they're still capable of making music then its all good.

yes, they all look older than they are. probly due to excessive pot/meth/coke etc use for 20 years.

ok....I have never posted here b4 SOo ~ give me sum credit.

**Im not sure what age I think is hotter :/ I think Billie Looks SOO fuckin' sexy in his Longview video, and in the warning video and Im thinkin' damn he is fine~but I look back at their concert and im like DAMN they all got it :P Tre (frank edwin write lll) deffinetly looks so much better now...but I think oppisite with mike, he was totally fuckable in the dookie-international superhits era. but now he is just....ehh~ but that is just my opinion!! now Billie...well he is just Billie he would look hot in overalls and no hair. lol...cuz Billie is just that HOTT!

</3always

Taylor R. Gray! :thumbsup:

ok....I have never posted here b4 SOo ~ give me sum credit.

**Im not sure what age I think is hotter :/ I think Billie Looks SOO fuckin' sexy in his Longview video, and in the warning video and Im thinkin' damn he is fine~but I look back at their concert and im like DAMN they all got it :P Tre (frank edwin write lll) deffinetly looks so much better now...but I think oppisite with mike, he was totally fuckable in the dookie-international superhits era. but now he is just....ehh~ but that is just my opinion!! now Billie...well he is just Billie he would look hot in overalls and no hair. lol...cuz Billie is just that HOTT!

</3always

Taylor R. Gray! :thumbsup:

:/ I'm gonna choose not to comment on that.

who cares. it's natural to look older.

they don't look that old, they still look twenty+.

Of coarse they look older,when they came out they were still teenagers.They had just become adults.

There men now.

There Dads.

It's been like 18 years.

I'de hope they'd look ed least a bit older in the coarse of 18 years.

Yeah, I guess Mike does look oldest among them but thats because he takes a lot of coffee. But my dad is looking at me right now and I can't say anything else. I'll comment later.

OK. As I was saying, I do think they look so much older. But not that old. Trust me. There are people in my school who have convinved themselves from some kind of source that Billie Joe is only 23. :lol:

sooooo...

they enjoy what they r doing its obvious we all know how mike looks and how old they are and everything

well i dont know what happened to them since warning,but they look a lot worse now, in ust a few years.

in 2002 i met them and they look like usual men in there late 20's, but now they have aged a lot...billie has bloody wrinkles already lmao.

i guess it just hits you at once.

*sigh*

Between this pointless thread, XGeekXstinkXbreathX's painfully teenie replay and 'Amy Armstrong' 's quite frankly creepy avatar, I starting to worry for GD's already demolished reputation, this is just plain degrading for any band that wants to be taken in any way seriously.

I think the only one who looks like he has "aged" is Mike. The freaky thing is my mom though BJ was like 16 untill i told that he was 34!! :blink:

:lol: My stepmom thought he was 21.

there are people in high school who look older than billie and tre *only a few people...(mike is a good looking 40 year old though :eyebrows: )

my mom asked me how old billie was and i told her 34 and had 2 kids.....she said NO WAY(she didnt even know he was married)

mike has aged from 20 to 40 in 8 years :blink:

billie has gone from 20 to 30

and tre has gone from 20 to 22 ~ he is ever-youthful :P

8 years ago.....

IPB Image

Now........

IPB Image

Exactly! Besides who really cares?

i agree... they are a BAND, not models... bands play music...

and i still think they look pretty good... they are in their 30s for crying out loud... people get older, its a fact of life, and as awesome as green day is they are no exeption to that rule. and im surprised, most people open threads on how hot, sexy, and amazing they are, and how they still look young...

i think its all pretty besides the point... i might think they look hot, but i chose bands that i like by the way they look. there is actors and models for that... bands are there to play kick-ass music for people to listen to.

and they look pretty good to me... :)

"There's a drought at the fountain of youth, and now I'm dehydrating."

-Hitchin a Ride

i think that nobody should care about how old they look. All that i care about is there music but if i had to say anything i would say that they all look pretty good for their age and wat do u expect, they get older they look older!!!

They look damn good! I only think that Tré should dyed his hair green again... But I don't know if it would be coordinated with his beautiful suit... Anyway, they don't look old at all!

Archived