how many Green Day fans you have in YOUR school??!

love_bja

Well, as far as I know.. not very many. There is a group of 8th grade guys that like them, or at least wear the t-shirts anyways :S. There's not many 7th graders (my grade) that I know of that like them or really know anything about them. It's sad.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my classroom, only me.I saw in school a girl wearing a Green Day shirt, but that's all

Only me.

same here :/ how can people like rap and hip hop that much? I just don't get it :huh:

We are two Green Day fans on my school. 400 students.

Well.. It's me, me and ONLY me out of 400 pupils.. :blink:

And all of them listen to SHITHOLE music like Eminem, Britney Spears and Slipknot.. :down:

I am the only one that have a tiny idea of what good music is :thumbsup::D

I only know of two other fans in my whole school...which is out of 1,700 people. I'm sure there are plenty others though.

Only me... some people like some songs(like BOBD...) but I'm the true Green Day-fan in the class.... (and in the whole school to I think)

yey me!! :happy:

theres four as far as i know but me and my mate have been labelled as obsessed instead of fans lol :)

Dedicated fans that have all their cds and know pretty much everything about them and are not Green Day posers? None. With the exception of me.

Alot of people actually. Alot of my friends aren't fanatics or anything, but they appriceiate good music when they hear it. Most of my friends have at least one Green Day cd.

well there's me... and 2 of my friends like em but aren't as obsessed as i am lol

but i know that somebody who goes to my school goes to gda because i saw them post their green day car on the fan art section... and now it is my life mission to figure out who it is!! :shifty:

most people will glare at you if you start humming a green day song they know (BOBD) or if you mention green day. its a taboo.

so basically 4 or 5 out of 400-500 ... but there are probably more in the 6th and 7th grades... i dont know them that well so...

Archived