Green Day Questions

WTF!

Okay, a friend (hopefully Girlfriend soon!) gave me a green day quiz, and I need to know the answers!

Okey, here I go the questions are word for word

1.What color did Billie paint his nails in the 10th grade?

2.WHat song did they play at Chicago in Halloween in 2001

3.What STD did the drummer get from a groupie when the went on tour with the Dookie CD?

4.What toe did Tre break from falling down stairs in Gym in the 7th grade

5. Why did they go on hunger strike and when?

3.What STD did the drummer get from a groupie when the went on tour with the Dookie CD?

lmao only him...

but thats kinda nasty...why the fuck would we want to know what kind of STDs he has? or even if he has one?

i doubt he has one...

no

if somebody actually knows the answers to them questions.... they've got to classify as a stalker

How on earth are we supposed to know that...?

ooo i like your avatar!! so funny! i would try that...too bad i dont have a cat!

if somebody actually knows the answers to them questions.... they've got to classify as a stalker

yes...and we are no stalkers...well most of us arent...ive met some people that make me think of stalkers... :ph34r:

Your friend probably made all those questions up cause i've never heard of things like that...

they went on a hunger strike when they pulled ernie off the back of the dookie cover :shifty:

billie painted his nail red on drag queen night on a monday :shifty:

tre broke his pinky toe going down stairs...thats why hes a klutz :shifty:

heh all of those are just guesses lol :lol:

they went on a hunger strike when they pulled ernie off the back of the dookie cover :shifty:

billie painted his nail red on drag queen night on a monday :shifty:

tre broke his pinky toe going down stairs...thats why hes a klutz :shifty:

heh all of those are just guesses lol :lol:

I broke my pinky toe. Twice in a year. :pinch:

The first time I did it, I was running to the toilet...

I broke my pinky toe. Twice in a year. :pinch:

The first time I did it, I was running to the toilet...

ouch...going to the bathroom? :o i guess you needed to go NOW!

thanks guys. She probably did that so I would franticly run around looking for answers (which I did). Now, I have to call that # she gave me(first girl to slip me her #!!!!! Im so fucking happy!), and ask for St.Jimmy ( i think thats her bros nickname or somethin)

Your friend probably made all those questions up cause i've never heard of things like that...

yeah that was I thought

This girl is yanking your chain. :lol: If people here don't know the answers, then there are no answers.

thanks guys. She probably did that so I would franticly run around looking for answers (which I did). Now, I have to call that # she gave me(first girl to slip me her #!!!!! Im so fucking happy!), and ask for St.Jimmy ( i think thats her bros nickname or somethin)

I hate to say this to you, but that number - St. Jimmy? You don't think that might be a little wind-up? Hope I'm wrong... :/

you were running around like a lost puppy for answers to questions that werent even real? ooh that sucks!

St.Jimmy... :blink:

Archived