Green Day birthday cakes

nature is a whore

Guest Holden

Hey Holden - you certainly do have free reign to do whatever you want as does everyone else around here. My question was why do people have to do that? Why cant people just not say anything if they don't have something to contribute. It causes lots of people not to post or start topics. Its just kind of a downer and causes this place to have a negative atmosphere, which it doesnt have to have. (For the record Holden, I actually like you and was and still are all for you being a mod.) Although this was directed towards you it really is meant as in general around here. :blush:

All i wanted to say was i didnt like the cake, i didnt want a fight.

I know that it does get out of control here, and i try not to do more of the asshole comments, because in any cases it is totally uncalled for. And again, i didnt want my comment to cause so much strife.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, who did you get the pic on there? I've actually been thinking about how I could do that my next birthday :happy: lol, did you go to a bakery and ask for that or something?

Nope, ive never had one, but my friend had one of Tom Delonge back in 6th grade. I wouldnt mind one for my 18th.

Hey, who did you get the pic on there? I've actually been thinking about how I could do that my next birthday :happy: lol, did you go to a bakery and ask for that or something?

Supermarkets usually have those bakerys where they offer to put a picture on a cake. I guess you just have to bring in a picture and they'll do it for you.

I did this last year. my mom made it for me, but she was too lazy to go and buy black icing, so she got white icing and mixed all these food colorings in it to try to make it look black. It turned mettalic green, and me and my friends had blue teeth for a couple of days. But it looked cool because she did the heart grenade on it.

Hahaha that's great.

Supermarkets usually have those bakerys where they offer to put a picture on a cake. I guess you just have to bring in a picture and they'll do it for you.

AWESOME :woot: -and thanx for the info-

i am likeing this whle cake thing......................*thinks about future wedding cake*..................LOL

omg thats mad kik ass cake!!!

i am likeing this whle cake thing......................*thinks about future wedding cake*..................LOL

rofl *thinks about how the guest would react to that cake*

my sweet 16 cake said "Have A Green Day" on it. When I blew out the candles I wished to meet them and my wish came true.

holy shit your lucky :woot:

omg thats mad kik ass cake!!!

rofl *thinks about how the guest would react to that cake*

LOL

...better threads...? I think I am missing something

No,I didn't have one..I don't have birthday cakes

i would like a cake with tre on it. :eyebrows: i would cut around his head, and eat his body :shifty:

i would like a cake with tre on it. :eyebrows: i would cut around his head, and eat his body :shifty:

:eyebrows::lol:

Finally somebody said it. Its way too obsesive(sp)?

Why didn't you just say it yourself? :blink:

Ooo i like cake. I culdn't eat it though. I'd laugh to see me try and make it. I cant make cake :cool: haha

I would love to have a Green Day cake with a picture of them on half and on the other half have a Bon Jovi picture I love Green Day more then Bon Jovi, but I love Bon Jovi too, that cake would be huge and i would love it, its my birthday next week to and theres a cake shop near mine who will do whatever design you like. :D

AND I AM SORRY EVERYONE THAT I STARTED THIS TOPIC.

Geez I didn't know I'd be attacked for having a Green Day cake at a Green Day message board. I don't even like them that much anymore. I just figured I'd share some of my past Green Day obsessions on the Green Day message board, ya know I thought it kinda made sense. But nope, I got ridiculed. Sorry everyone, just forget it. :pinch:

well i think your cake is cool! (no sarcasm)

but i dont really like cake that much, i prefer to have homemade pie on my birthday

IPB Image

made this for Billie Joe's Birthday this year

it looks like a blanket with billie's name on it over a box :ermm:

ive never had one, although my dad tried to get a pic put on the cake where billie joe is in the middle and he's pointing and it loox like theyre outside...but they said we had to have the photographer's permission which wasn't gonna happen...so i just settled for a guitar cake

Archived