Do you own a green day poster???

Hybrid Meteora

Poster  

471 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck no.

I only have one...and it's framed :)

loser.

I wanted to hang the one I've got over my bed but my husband wouldn't let me. (Go figure) I had to hang it in my daughters room w/all of hers. She has like 4 of them plus mine. My best friend gave it to me. I do have my Green Day calendar hanging at work by my desk and I have a collage of magazine size pics under the glass on my desk.

Guest Quietus

Indeed I do! I have two, one above my bed, and the other across from it. I have the AI flag/song lyrics one they sold on tour, and the AI album cover one.

I don't have any, unless you count those that come with those J-14/M/Tiger Beat/ other teenie bopper magazine. I only bought those mags so I could get the "posters", since I"ll never be able to get one otherwise.

:/

I don't have any Green Day posters, but I have a calendar. I might be getting a poster soon though.

I wanted to hang the one I've got over my bed but my husband wouldn't let me. (Go figure) I had to hang it in my daughters room w/all of hers. She has like 4 of them plus mine. My best friend gave it to me. I do have my Green Day calendar hanging at work by my desk and I have a collage of magazine size pics under the glass on my desk.

What is it with husbands? I had to hang mine in my daughter's room, too. She's lucky she actually likes them. :thumbsup:

I only have two. If I had the wall space, I'd get more.

Sadly, the framed HP posters, the whiteboards, cork boards, bookshelves, other random GD stuff, and lyrics print outs take up too much room. Ran out of wall space (for the most part).

I don't have any Green Day posters.

I just cut up a bunch of pictures from a magazine and tacked them to my wall in my bedroom.

Guest Quietus

I only have two. If I had the wall space, I'd get more.

Sadly, the framed HP posters, the whiteboards, cork boards, bookshelves, other random GD stuff, and lyrics print outs take up too much room. Ran out of wall space (for the most part).

Well I almost have the same problem. I just ran out of places to get them that don't require shelling out my parent's credit card. :pinch:

i have 2 big posters and a small poster...i'm thinking of making a collage of small pics i have and i really need to get the calendar :)

i got a total of...**counts** 9 posters in my room and 4 in my locker. so that makes 13!! =D

The only green day thing I have here is biab .. them I suck.

But I'm going to buy a poster after we moved. Then I can rearrange my room :happy:

Yep, I got two of them ;)

My sister has 7.. or eight.

I've got the one BIAB poster that I got from the theatre when we went to see it. It's rolled up in the office, my hubby won't let me hang it up. :(

I've got the one BIAB poster that I got from the theatre when we went to see it. It's rolled up in the office, my hubby won't let me hang it up. :(

take controll at put it up!!!!!!! :shifty:

Archived