Green Day Concert Songs

give_me_novocaine

Yes, the titles pretty self-explanatory. For me, listening to American Idiot and Basket Case (very loudly) always reminds me of Milton Keynes for some reason. I can really get the feeling back. Anyone else?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I never actually went to their concert, but after watching BIAB, everytime I heard Homecoming on my iPod it reminds me of that.

i went to Gillette and idk... a ton of them do

but when i hear Good Riddance i can literally picture the stage, and te whole song, becuase it was so powerful, and i loved it

A Decade Under The Influence by Taking Back Sunday reminds me of MK. Basically everytime I listen to Green Day it reminds me of MK, especially Minority and Basket Case.

The songs that remind me are Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, When I Come Around (coz i was sisnging down the fone 2 someone when they played that at Glasgow), King For A Day/ Shout, We Are The Champions and Good Riddance.

Basically, half the bloody set they played :P

minority- simply cause i was right down at the barrier when they played this and it was mayhem! but extream fun aswell :D

I Fought the Law because I love to see them perform that song and they played it both times I saw them in Australia. Also King for a Day because it's so theatrical when they perform it.

Well I never actually went to their concert, but after watching BIAB, everytime I heard Homecoming on my iPod it reminds me of that.

wtf...it didn't even show them playing Homecoming on BIAB

Homecoming at the part where it says "So send my love a letterbomb, and visit me in hell" because when they played it on October 9, I remember at that part of the song Mike looked me directly in the eyes and then smiled at me, I assume because he either was happy I knew the words ( :blink: ) or because he recognized me from the night before when I made this face at him when he came up to the front of the catwalk during Longview (he laughed when I did it).

Minority.

Because I was the only person last year still jumping aorund into people and shizz at the end... then they played Minority and I wasn't hte only one! =]

King For A Day/Shout, American Idiot, and whenever I hear Stand By Me I'm reminded of the concert I went to.

i went to Gillette and idk... a ton of them do

but when i hear Good Riddance i can literally picture the stage, and te whole song, becuase it was so powerful, and i loved it

i would have to add King For a Day, just becuase i remember Billie Joe lying on the stage... and they all had like crazy hats on and stuff

and def. WMUWSE, because some close was really sick at that time, and it was in september and idk that image stuck

Hitchin a Ride will forever remind me of Billie masturbating.... :lol:

At a school dance last week they played Shout and it reminded me of BIAB. I was going crazy, haha.

Every time I hear "Mickey" and "I Love Rock n' Roll" at work I get a big nostalgic grin on my face.

mostly all of biab but the most powerful songs that they sang were we are the champions, minority, king for a day and time of your life

Archived