Green Day in teen magazines / Girls mags

Pan.

i dont like them. but if they have a green day poster in them i rip them out and steal them. :ph34r:

i know, im horrible, and im going to hell.

I used to do that haha.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hate them...

some of the things they say aren't true and some of them can't spell Billies name... :down:

They're ridiculous. I've never spent money buying them but just reading the covers makes me laugh... At work the other day I saw one with billie on it with the headline "Billie Joe Armstrong - from baby to babe"... pathetic

I don't buy/read teen magazines, not even if Green Day is on them. I don't really see how the would provide me with any piece of vital information, so I avoid them, I just let them be there among the rest of the magazines that seem uninteresting to me.

actually there are thousands of stupid magazines for teenagers in our country and all of them are the same, they are writing about the same bands always> like Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Tokio Hotel and whatever is new and hot and TEENY... and their fashion pages, fuck... I can't even think about it, it makes me wanna vomit.

I must confess I bought one recently, there was a GD poster and an article about Billie Joe's childhood, which I read with great disgust actually they started a serial about Green Day... this week it was Mike and the next will be Tre... Well there's never anything I haven't heard before... they are still repeating the same unimportant information, and some of them are wrong

The only time I buy teen magazines is when my best friend is sick or not having a great time- then I buy magazines and other fun things like veggie pizza and such and we have a grand old time laughing and making fun of them. That's it and that doesn't happen often.

I admit I'll read the ocassional Teen Vouge. Whoops. Did I say read? I'm sorry, I meant looking at all the new shoes that I can buy from Marc Jacobs for the low, low price of only $875!

Other than that...I'll look through Teen People and Seventeen. They're the only good things you can read in my school library.

Guest Quietus

I hate them, and I won't even buy them for Green Day. I just take the scans of the article from GDA if it's a good article.

I admit I'll read the ocassional Teen Vouge. Whoops. Did I say read? I'm sorry, I meant looking at all the new shoes that I can buy from Marc Jacobs for the low, low price of only $875!

Other than that...I'll look through Teen People and Seventeen. They're the only good things you can read in my school library.

that cracks me up- all the clothes in teen mags cost more than an average teen sees in a year...cracks me up..I know that when I was 12 I had 875 just sitting around.... :D

I'll flip through the teenie magazines to make fun of how ridiculous the magazines are. Recently, J-14 had an Avenged Sevenfold poster in it! :ph34r: but the only magazines I'll read is Teen Vogue and Seventeen cause I like the clothes and stuff in it. At least they talk about real life issues and not spend their time crooning over bands they only hear from TRL.

I will never understand these threads...and why people waste so much energy hating something that doesn't affect them and that they can't control.

Oh and also, just because Avenged Sevenfold has tattoos and piercings doesn't make them any less commercial than Hilary Duff.

I ONLY like the Green Day poster/pics they have since no other mag does it. I haven't done it in a while but instead of me wasting my money buying the whole mag I would tear out the posters and steal them right of the store. I did it in a Food Lion and thats like the easiest place to get caught since the mag isle is right near the registers.

Can you count Kerrang! as teenie mag?

cause I bought one Kerrang,when Green Day were on the cover..

Nah, I wouldn't count Kerrang as a teenie mag, but they seem to think they are so different and 'hardcore' and then they put in FFAF and Fall Out Boy on the front cover :lol: ejits

Anyway, I wouldnt buy those kind of mags, but me and my mates always have a laugh when we see GD, although alot of the time it's just BJ, on the cover beside Hilary Duff etc. They even had an article in one with dress and make-up tips from BJ, or so they said. :/

I only buy the teen magizines for the green day posters, otherwise if it's just a small article I won't buy it.

The articles are basically like tabloids

-find quotes or interviews use it in the article

-find picture

there you go a teen magizine article

heheh, i saw one i think it was called j14 ... it had a gerard way sticker on the front... i was laughing so hard when i saw it, and even harder the next day when a girl had it on her binder. haha....

heheh, i saw one i think it was called j14 ... it had a gerard way sticker on the front... i was laughing so hard when i saw it, and even harder the next day when a girl had it on her binder. haha....

lmao

I'll admit it: Seventeen is my guilty pleasure.

& Cosmo. But thats not so much a teen mag.

When a couple months back I saw that Billie Joe won the poll for hottest guy on MTV, that was a little weird. But I still cut the picture out and stuck it on my bulletin board :rolleyes:

I don't even buy Kerrang! anymore because of the SHIT bands that are in them.

back in the 80's Kerrang! used to be like, GOOD.

I'll admit it: Seventeen is my guilty pleasure.

& Cosmo. But thats not so much a teen mag.

When a couple months back I saw that Billie Joe won the poll for hottest guy on MTV, that was a little weird. But I still cut the picture out and stuck it on my bulletin board :rolleyes:

Seventeen is good...i remember when Billie Joe won that poll. I was sitting there for a good five minutes with my eyes wide open on that page.

i buy the fashion magazines,as an aspiring fashion designer.

i dont buy 'teen bop' or what the fuck ever,but i buy coscmo and seventeen and teen vogue,that kind of stuff.

Ways to use a teen magazine:

- Wipe your ass with one of the pages if there's no toilet paper available.

- Scribble on a celebrity's face (I drew a mustache on Ashlee Simpson!).

I can't think of any other ways......xD

Archived