Five Best Green Day Concerts Ever...

themousey

I've been going to GD shows for almost ten years, and I was just wondering what other concert fans thought were the five best Green Day shows of all time?

That is, of course, in your personal opinion...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive seen green day twice, both last yr, i would say the scg gig was the best, the show was fantastic a few suprise tracks that werent expected ie homecoming novacaine and i faoght the law. overall just a great day before hand hanging out with mates and meeting fellow hardcore green day fans. so i would say that day.,

The best has to be that one they played in Cali last year when they randomly started playing older stuff and played for over 3 hours.

the one i went to of course :rolleyes: (oct 1st :eyebrows:) and the jaded concert was pretty cool. and practicly any concert from dookie and nimrod in my opinion :thumbsup:

I've seen them 4 times so my top 4 would be:

1. Milton Keynes 2005
  2. Hammersmith Apollo london 2005
  3. Wembley Arena 2002
  4. T- In the park 2005 (yeh i know its not a GD concert as such but it still rocked)

I've seen them 4 times so my top 4 would be:

1. Milton Keynes 2005
  2. Hammersmith Apollo london 2005
  3. Wembley Arena 2002
  4. T- In the park 2005 (yeh i know its not a GD concert as such but it still rocked)

Which day did you see them in Hammersmith?

Mine would have to be

1) Milton Keynes

^ I was there

2) Woodstock 94

^ Seen clips of it very funny

1. Jaded in Chicago

2. Gilette Stadium

3. Live Without Warning

4. Milton Keynes

5. Goat Island

Giants Stadium was great! The one back in April at thr Taj Mahal was awesome cause it was a pretty small venue.

sadly for me, I've never been to a Green Day concert :(. I'd love to go though :wub:. But since i have Bullet in a Bible and saw the concert from my DVD player, it looked fun. I only became a Green Day freak around Christmas last year, so i want to go badly, GREEN DAYS MY WEAKNESS DAMMIT >_<!!!!!

I've only been to 2 of their concerts, but the best would of have to been April 25, because that is the concert where Billie & Mike kissed. (I was there) I'm pretty sure you've all seen the animation of it. :wink:

The best has to be that one they played in Cali last year when they randomly started playing older stuff and played for over 3 hours.

definately. 4 hours if you count The Network. best concert i've ever been to, period.

definately. 4 hours if you count The Network. best concert i've ever been to, period.

you lucky bitch :cool:

I wish I could have a story to tell but like I said, I've never been to one...Green Day coming to a place called Panama?? yeah right, even if they're really popular here :dry:

hvan't been to any BUT:

1. Woodstock '94

2. Philidauphia '94

3. Astoria '97

4. Jaded in Chicago '94

5. Live in the Alley 97

other honorable mentions, well . . . most during dookie and some during insomniac era, and kerplunk . . . in my opinion, 90-95

Last AI concert of the tour - MELBOURNE was the best! cause i was there. They played for ages, guys dressed up in santa suits, a week before xmas, good crowd, special extras ie Chris Cheney from the living end...Amazing. im so happy ive got that conert on dvd :D

Last AI concert of the tour - MELBOURNE was the best! cause i was there. They played for ages, guys dressed up in santa suits, a week before xmas, good crowd, special extras ie Chris Cheney from the living end...Amazing. im so happy ive got that conert on dvd :D

Agreed :D + the atmosphere and the rain was fun, I wanna do it all again!

Archived